Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

Im playing Resident Evil 4.  Pro Mode , this really adds chalenge to the game although some moments of it just make me want to GRRR#$#!$%$%1 and #$%^$%#  then just Shove a $%^##$ up @#%@#^#$^  like (IT, and KRAUSER)  man i got killed like 30 times each and it took me a while to understand what to do cause every little step I took they would pop out of a corner an &^%*^ me...... I actualy slammed my fist and threw a tantrum at one time....

By the way i finished GOW I on god mode (my crowning achievement ) but almost didnt cause of this one room with conveyer belts and Bats/Harpies..god those thing suck...i hated them with a passion

Do you have any really annoying or just insanely hard gaming moments to share with the rest of us?

cjdaweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 cjdaweasel
Member since 2004 • 1560 Posts
I spent most of my first time through DMC dieing. That was kinda crappy.
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

Watching the topic title made one word pop in my mind: Shinobi.

rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
Krauser is a wussy even in pro mode, if you know the trick. I didnt even fire a single bullet (and without healing) before he actually transforms. All you need to do is slash him twice with the knife and he'll go away. you need to be good in dodging mini game though since it'll take a few tried to get up close and personal with the knife. I wish I could show you my vid but it got deleted.
2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#5 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj4rkWFAV8o&mode=related&search=

Kinda puts Pro mode in perspective yes? That's not me by the way, I don't have IIDX Happy Sky, I hate that version. 

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

Not being able to beat the boss in the Ninja Gaiden: Sigma demo on Very Hard is very frustrating. Those ninjas in the purple/white clothing are f'n brutal. 

God Hand is a beotch too. I'm stuck on this boss where I have to fight 3 guys one at a time. I get to the 3rd boss /w little health and always screw up by getting whipped. And when I get close to winning, that level meter thing goes up and the game gets harder.

_Dez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 _Dez_
Member since 2006 • 2398 Posts
Anything that requires you to protect someone or something for a certain amount of time. I hate having to protect the computer, especially if they run into danger and get themselves killed.
Broken56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Broken56
Member since 2003 • 249 Posts

Trying to beat God of War on God mode. Hardest part (and the part I'm currently stuck in) is where you have to fight your clones as well as protect your family after beating Ares once.

Stupid wife and kid. 

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Lol, are you really having that much trouble with Resident evil 4 on pro?
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts
i knowits not a ps2 game but metroid fusion angers me with its walls. you never know when to blow them up so you stay stuck for weeks. as for ps2 ima have to go with is ghost recon 2 on the hardest mode. They shoot through walls.
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

Trying to beat God of War on God mode. Hardest part (and the part I'm currently stuck in) is where you have to fight your clones as well as protect your family after beating Ares once.

Stupid wife and kid. 

Broken56

Oh yeah!! that part is really REALLY hardcore stuff...  still doesn't compares to Shinobi on Super Mode.

aznballer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 aznballer91
Member since 2006 • 786 Posts

playing dmc 3, omg i died like 10 times fighting cerberus

WHY THE HELL IS THE 1ST BOSS OF THE GAME SOO FRAKING HARD?! OMG I WAS ABOUT TO THRASH MY CONTROLLER O_O     

Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

About RE4 I got through Krauser prety quickly when it got time to kill him on the tower but he killed me a whole lot of times before I got up there..(IT) however was another story I really hated him.......And That part where you fight the clones in GOW I damn that was just brutal...it took me a few days to pass that one....

TOOMANYNAMES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 TOOMANYNAMES
Member since 2005 • 6014 Posts

Watching the topic title made one word pop in my mind: Shinobi.

GreenGoblin2099
This guy knows what he is talking about
Dutch_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 Dutch_Mix
Member since 2005 • 29266 Posts

Pretty much any song on Expert in Guitar Hero 2. Heck, I can't even finish Beast and the Harlot on Hard.

Man, I suck at that game. 

Rated_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rated_25
Member since 2006 • 1746 Posts
DMC3 - Around the middle of the game. Most frustrating is having to play a complete level when you mess up at a boss-fight...*grrrr* Ninja Gaiden - Just a tough game overall allthough its a great game to play. Cant wait for Sigma