Final fantasy 7 memory card help?

#1 Posted by htotheo (2759 posts) -

can u use a ps2 memory card with ps1 games because i just got a copy of ff7 and i really wanna play it but im not sure if my ps2 memory card with work.

thx for the help.

#2 Posted by BrolyGT (182 posts) -
Sorry to say it but it WONT work...I had the same problemwith the exact samegame(ff7)and i bought a ps1 memo card so i can play it :)
#3 Posted by gryphyth (53 posts) -
Yeh, don't know if many shops would stock PS1 cards these days, but, hey, there's always e-bay. They goanywhere from $5 to $20 so check it out.
#4 Posted by Cancer8u (195 posts) -
wow.....so many people having the same problem as me....i feel your pain.....and i cant even find a ps1 memory card...gonna have to ebay it......T_T
#5 Posted by lowkey254 (5904 posts) -
this question is a waste of time and forum space. why don't you just check it out for yourself, it's not that hard.
#6 Posted by htotheo (2759 posts) -
o well guess ill hav to go lookin for a memory card thanx for the help.
#7 Posted by Cesar_Barba (3665 posts) -
this question is a waste of time and forum space. why don't you just check it out for yourself, it's not that hard.lowkey254
Here's the funny part. The questions has already received the answers it needs. It is a proper question for the forums, or are you telling me that you want another "What game should I get?" thread? So, basically, your answers is more of a waste of time, since no one forced you to click on REPLY and take the time to type up your 'answer.'
#8 Posted by Joystick_n_hand (460 posts) -
Go to a pawn shop...they still have ps1 memory cards floating around.