Fear Effect Inferno needs a new Publisher HELP HELP!!!

Shuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shuzen
Member since 2005 • 569 Posts

Fear Effect Inferno needs a new Publisher HELP HELP!!!

To:  Gamers
Too many crapy sequels are being made of games that weren't too good to begin with, but there is one sequel in the works to one of the greatest games ever made. That sequels name is Fear Effect: Inferno. Thanks to some very bad busy decisions, Eidos (the publisher) has canceled the game. Kronos (the developer) needs a new publisher, and you can help. Show that this game has a big enough fan base to make a sequel. Get this game a new publisher.

Sincerely,

http://www.petitiononline.com/feinanp/petition.html

SIGN THE Petition ^__^ FEAR EFFECT the best game i have ever played ^__^

891 Total Signatures  We need Over 1000 Signatures.

No one could possibly miss this game, at least, not someone who loves horror,RPG,Action... The Game Is AWESOME Only need's a Publisher.

Please Sign The Petition ^___^

Thank You

Avatar image for samtheprankster
samtheprankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 samtheprankster
Member since 2007 • 2418 Posts
I'm 900 Woot!
Shuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shuzen

I'm 900 Woot! samtheprankster

Thanks ^_^

fillabuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fillabuster
Member since 2003 • 1398 Posts

First of all don't call us "gamers" cause we're not. Personally I'm a Playstation aficionado or and enthusiast.

Secondly, Fear Effect it already had a sequel called Retro Helix.

As for the petition read the fine print:

The Fear Effect Inferno needs a new Publisher Petition to Gamers was created by and written by Les Abernathy. This petition is hosted here at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no endorsement of this petition, express or implied, by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. For technical support please use our simple Petition Help form. PetitionOnline.com

What makes you think a non-endorsed online petition created by some random user is going to do anything?

Shuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shuzen

First of all don't call us "gamers" cause we're not. Personally I'm a Playstation aficionado or and enthusiast.

[QUOTE="PetitionOnline.com"] The Fear Effect Inferno needs a new Publisher Petition to Gamers was created by and written by Les Abernathy. This petition is hosted here at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no endorsement of this petition, express or implied, by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. For technical support please use our simple Petition Help form. fillabuster

What makes you think a non-endorsed online petition created by some random user is going to do anything?

Erm...Hey if your not a gamer DON'T REPLY OK ... online petition DO WORK!!!

IF YOU ARE NOT A GAMER DON'T REPLY!Fear Effect Retro Helix IS FEAR EFFECT 2 OK.WE WANT FEAR EFFECT 3 TO COME OUT... IF YOUR NOT A FEAR EFFECT FAN DON'T REPLY.... :roll:

LongshotX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LongshotX2
Member since 2006 • 842 Posts

[QUOTE="PetitionOnline.com"] The Fear Effect Inferno needs a new Publisher Petition to Gamers was created by and written by Les Abernathy. This petition is hosted here at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no endorsement of this petition, express or implied, by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. For technical support please use our simple Petition Help form. fillabuster

Retro Helix was a prequel.Get your facts straight.
super_police

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 super_police
Member since 2003 • 884 Posts

I am still leery of ebay because one time I won a copy of fear effect 2 and he sent me fear effect 1 (which I already had)

even so I love fear effect.   I wish eidos had pimped it even half as much as they pimped tomb raider.  (I love lara too though)

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts

First show me some preview footage to make sure this isent one of those crappy sequals and i might consider signing.
To think i may just have saved some poor bloke from buying a crappy game by not signing.

Avatar image for raditz_the_dude
raditz_the_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 raditz_the_dude
Member since 2006 • 127 Posts
Well, Kronos has already disbanded - There's no hope of the game's completion now. Our only hope is a leaked burn of one of the Beta's during the game's development. (We already have competent PS2 emulators, strangely enough.) I doubt this will ever happen. EIDOS may choose to have a new Developer take over the series, but that won't happen until EIDOS chooses to revive old franchises before they go under. EDIT: Can I write you a more professional Petition Statement? Here: Fear Effect: Inferno Needs a New Publisher. This Petition is to encourage fans of the popular video game series "Fear Effect" to voice their concerns about the cancellation of Fear Effect: Inferno, the third title in the franchise. EIDOS, the Publisher, refused to allow the development of Fear Effect: Inferno to continue when they concluded that the game was of low overall quality. Shortly after this decision, Kronos, the Developer of Fear Effect: Inferno, no longer had the funds to continue as a company and shut down. However, fans continue to support the franchise and would like to see Fear Effect: Inferno completed. By signing this Petition, supporters are displaying a valid interest in the series as well as their desire to see the trilogy concluded. Not bad, eh? (I need something better to do with my time.)
rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts
Petitions didnt save Firefly:cry:
Avatar image for raditz_the_dude
raditz_the_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 raditz_the_dude
Member since 2006 • 127 Posts
The only thing I've ever seen work from the fan's end is the resurrection of Family Guy. The DVD sales were able to convey a genuine interest to FOX. PetitionOnline doesn't speak to companies the same way. (After all, PetitionOnline is free and flooded with demands from fans and opponents of just about everything.) In our case, Fear Effect isn't available anywhere anymore, and anyone that wants copies of 1 and 2 have probably found them on eBay already. Unfortunately, until EIDOS does choose to revive old franchises again, that's all we'll ever have of the series. It's sad, but, like I always say, at least Fear Effect didn't have time to become stale. The series is short and awesome.
NiteX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 NiteX
Member since 2003 • 1810 Posts
Fear Effect? Was that, that PS1 game that was cell shaded and had lesbians.
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
Fear Effect? Was that, that PS1 game that was cell shaded and had lesbians.NiteX

Part two yes. ... thats the prequal
EverberoAsinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 EverberoAsinus
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

fillabuster

http://link-wellexcusemeprincess.ytmnd.com/

Avatar image for samtheprankster
samtheprankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 samtheprankster
Member since 2007 • 2418 Posts
[QUOTE="fillabuster"]

EverberoAsinus

Nicely said!

http://link-wellexcusemeprincess.ytmnd.com/

Pumster76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pumster76
Member since 2003 • 227 Posts

Fear Effect? Was that, that PS1 game that was cell shaded and had lesbians.NiteX

Hahaha, yes. Although, Hana was bisexual, as Stan Liu continuously pointed out to fans while promoting Retro Helix.