-Murdock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 -Murdock-
Member since 2006 • 2767 Posts

Have any Eye Toy owners caught on to Wizard of Funk? It's slated to come out sometime in 2007, but I have a feeling that it will soon be added to the PS2's canceled line-up. Still with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 games, the Eye Toy hasn't seen nearly any non mini-game games. Well let's be honest the Eye Toy library is pretty pitiful and not every relevant to the Wii crowds of today. Even still this game might be something to keep an eye on if it's ever released. I'm not expecting the highest of scores, but at this point it will be nice to see at least one last game come out for the Eye Toy.

Do you guys think it will be released? Do you think it will be a worthwhile play or a total failure? Was the Eye Toy just another failed add-on? Etc etc etc...

"Wizard of Funk is a role-playing game that lets you play as a young wizard. Cast spells in front of the EyeToy camera to defeat monsters."

powerframe8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 powerframe8
Member since 2005 • 207 Posts

I bought an Eyetoy recently... only 10 bucks.

Of course, there is nothing to play with it. I'm waiting for Eyetoy Play 3... at least that wont be cancelled. But as for Wizard of Funk, itll be cancelled for sure.

But you never know.

-Murdock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 -Murdock-
Member since 2006 • 2767 Posts

I bought an Eyetoy recently... only 10 bucks.

Of course, there is nothing to play with it. I'm waiting for Eyetoy Play 3... at least that wont be cancelled. But as for Wizard of Funk, itll be cancelled for sure.

But you never know.

powerframe8

Yeah I'm not too optimistic about Wizard of Funk though seems like an interesting concept at least. Looks like Play 3 will be the last the eye toy will have to look forward to.