wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts
...because everytime i get done playing a while my vision is jacked. like things moving and tracers and crap. is this normal? :?
_Dez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 _Dez_
Member since 2006 • 2398 Posts
It's called motion aftereffect, and it's pretty common after playing a game like Guitar Hero, where you're focusing on scrolling notes the whole time while you play. It happens to me quite a bit if I'm playing this game for long stretches.
pentamaroonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pentamaroonis
Member since 2007 • 251 Posts
yep, everything gets all hazy and such
murekkep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 murekkep
Member since 2005 • 758 Posts

Yeah. After i played, i'm seeing twists and twirls for several minutes. Like on a acid trip.

P.S: And i am serious.

Sandmaester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sandmaester
Member since 2004 • 50 Posts

i haven't played but dude thatz awesome. it adds 2 the whole getting high effect on rock music. nd srsly - wat kinda of rocker r u unless u get high...kurt cobain, any1. jks, jks no but srsly don't do drugs - they're frickin stupid, especially this new thing i found called Jenkem but d/w bout that.

how bad r these after-effects cause i was considerin gettin hero 3 but if i'm gonna wlk in2 walls stuff after everytime i play. i need a good game 2 kill my summer holz with. i jus watched kevjumba bagh the crap out of his dad on youtube which was sum funny man - soz bout all the uneccesary swearin but damn it was good

gunblade712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6 gunblade712
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts

yeah it does makes me hallucinate...

after i shut down my console, i starting to think that I am SLASH.. sometimes I believed that I am THE REAL SLASH due to the fact that I beat the blues scales out of him..

Is this normal? :P

willxcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 willxcool
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
YEah it makes me see circles after each song, and a friend of mine when crazy shouting MY HEAD while turning on the floor after a few mins from the game but soon after that he was back playing it again so its normal stuff
Bengameaholic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 180

#8 Bengameaholic
Member since 2006 • 282 Posts

I don't see that. But I do see the guitar hero songs in my head. All I see is the constant moving colour notes in a fast movement. It's awesome. Happens to me when something is addictive.

Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#9 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts
Yeah, where everything is moving up and down almost in waves? Happens to me all the time, whether I play or watch. It's odd, but goes away.
wagepeace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wagepeace
Member since 2007 • 885 Posts
yeah, shiggums, thats exactly it. like shifting up and down or something.. it really is like a momentary trip. but good to know im not alone. thanks guys
Shadow-Hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Shadow-Hacker
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Its like things are going from bloated to normal. It's because with GH You HAVE to focus on the screen the whole time you play.........................I like that feeling... (after playing a game)
Avatar image for I_AM_AROD______
I_AM_AROD______

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 I_AM_AROD______
Member since 2007 • 718 Posts
Doesn't really happen when I'm playing, but it does if I watch someone else play and I just stare at the the middle of the scrolly thing, then I look at the floor and it's just plain weird.