rishabh123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 rishabh123
Member since 2006 • 445 Posts

which game is the best prince of persia for ps2? Sands of time, warior within, or two thrones?

nravasi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 nravasi
Member since 2005 • 511 Posts

I think the best is Sands of Time. The others improved the combat system and were a bit longer, but they didn't have the excellent atmosphere, the character, the story Sands has. Warrior Within lost a lot with the darker saddistic prince, which I hated, and Two Thrones was more of a mix of the two and in the end it felt more of the same (still it was good)
Needles-Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Needles-Kane
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts
Sands of Time which is one of the best games ever made.  The other 2 are weak.
zeppelin6591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zeppelin6591
Member since 2005 • 1332 Posts
I never played Sands of Time, but Two Thrones was better than Warrior Within. If you haven't, play GoW and GoW2 instead. Really good games of the same style (sort of).
soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
I never played Sands of Time, but Two Thrones was better than Warrior Within. If you haven't, play GoW and GoW2 instead. Really good games of the same style (sort of).zeppelin6591
oh my god i just got god of war. oh its so good.
Severed_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Severed_Hand
Member since 2007 • 3402 Posts
i've never played prince or persia before.... i've heard the series is excellent though.
Xshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Xshinobi
Member since 2003 • 3011 Posts
The Sands of Time followed by TT. Still is one of my fav games of all time.
Xshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xshinobi
Member since 2003 • 3011 Posts
I never played Sands of Time, but Two Thrones was better than Warrior Within. If you haven't, play GoW and GoW2 instead. Really good games of the same style (sort of).zeppelin6591
GoW is great but can't light a candle to The Sands of Time.
Needles-Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Needles-Kane
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts

[QUOTE="zeppelin6591"]I never played Sands of Time, but Two Thrones was better than Warrior Within. If you haven't, play GoW and GoW2 instead. Really good games of the same style (sort of).anime-2k3
GoW is great but can't light a candle to The Sands of Time.

Agreed, it isn't worthy of being in the same sentence.

orestes3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 orestes3
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts
like all of them... one of the best trilogy game on ps2
ND_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ND_basic
Member since 2002 • 1303 Posts

sands of time is the most memorable for me...it was innovative at tht time and was my fav game at tht time. WW was extremely diappointing...i hated it in fact. i was kind of reluctant gettin 2 thrones after the dissapointment tht was WW. eventually got it a yr after its release and it was fantastic.

in short, get SoT and 2 thrones avoid WW.

rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
Different people have different views. liked Warrior Within the most. the price had matured, the dark theme, the music, the huge island, everything.
canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts
my favourite is two thrones
SoulSlayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SoulSlayer_
Member since 2005 • 3426 Posts
I didn't like SoT at all because of it's crappy battle system. At times sand zombies threw me on the ground and I had absolutely no way of escaping them anymore. And they just keep respawning and respawning... I never beat the game. I like WW the most. I really love the music, it's mature theme and the battle system. TTT probably would've been my fav if it didn't have those time based Dark Prince sequences. I hate having time limits.
Big_Boss2703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 Big_Boss2703
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts
In my opinion The Sands of time>>> The two thrones >>> The Warrior Within.POP TSoT doesn't have that flashy combat system of the last 2 games but it compensates with better puzzles and a generally more varied gameplay.
everson_rm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 everson_rm
Member since 2004 • 1664 Posts
Sands of time, but the entire series is great! Try to get the package that contains the three of them...
rishabh123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 rishabh123
Member since 2006 • 445 Posts
yeah right now im not allowed to get 18+ games and thats y i was asking about sands of time because it is rated 13+ but should i get sands of time even if i hate games with puzzles?
super_police

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 super_police
Member since 2003 • 884 Posts

Ive only played warrior within and I liked pretty much everything about it except for the annoying fight with the empress (long fights where you cant use health potions or block are annoying)

I plan on getting the other two sometime.

s0m3guy171990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 s0m3guy171990
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
sands of times is probably one of the best pop games
bawa_almighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bawa_almighty
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts
i love the pop series.the 1st one i.e sot set the benchmark.its still one game tat i cherish.ww was kinda ok plus i herd many people had loads of glitches tat prevented them from finshing it.anyhoo i still liked da dahaka chases in da 2nd one.i really thot da 3rd 1 was good!!. i loved bein da dark prince and da chariot races.oh and i loved the stealth kills .ah da saisfaction to kill2 enemies in a row ruled!!boss fights were fine 2 except for tat swordsman and axeman fight ,i hated tat fight da first time i played da game.now i smak there behinds like flies..plus rewinding time wen u make a mistake or slowing down time wen u wanna smak enemy ass never gets old.but  i think overall da series deserved more success.sure they sold alot of copies but nothin like the hype of gow or nething. but i still love this game.plus the storysquite enchanting
Outsider-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Outsider-G
Member since 2006 • 2444 Posts
I liked Sands of time more than the other two.
Darth_kriza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 Darth_kriza
Member since 2005 • 141 Posts

My favorite has to be Warrior Within. Why? Because it took the Prince (and us) to the limit, both in the storyline and gameplay. The fact that even gonig back and forth in time the Prince couldn't save himself really thrilled me.

The Island of Time is amazing, the music, the atmosphere, and of course the difficulty level. PoP got so serious and perfect that you could feel the Prince's frustration every time he groaned using his swords... Sometimes I would actually believe even tough we'd kill the final boss the Prince still wounldn't make it.

Most of my friends complained about the difficulty, but I think the bar had to be raised and so it was. Maybe that's why I felt such a letdown playing Two Thrones, but Stuart Chatwood's "I still love you" at the end of the game made all bad feelings go away...

Rated_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Rated_25
Member since 2006 • 1746 Posts
Ive enjoyed Warrior Within the most. -darker graphics and killer-moves - The first one is a must to play though...