WoW or FFXI??Help me make a final decision ...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cbot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cbot
Member since 2004 • 678 Posts
I played both but I played more FFXI.But WoW is more easier and FFXI.FFXI has a better stroyline,menu,items. I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gswarriors26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gswarriors26
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts
i say wow.
Darklink25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Darklink25
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts
WoW
ekho1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ekho1984
Member since 2004 • 61 Posts

many people will reply and say how much FFXI sucks, it doesn't suck its just not for many gamers.  i had a 60 Dark Knight in FFXI and I currently play WoW.  FFXI is pretty much for your most hardcore of players who dont mind the grind and the fact you HAVE to party when you grind.  but still, to me WoW has much better quests, more immersive, detailed, and varied environments.  and can still be fun for a short gaming session.  in WoW you can solo grind for half an hour if you want.  but in FFXI if you want to get any experience at all you'll have to spend HOURS with a party.  and at the high levels it can take hours just to find a party, unless you have a dedicated and hardcore linkshell then I guess you wont have that problem.

but i say WoW

Lash540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lash540
Member since 2003 • 489 Posts
I've played both but I went with WoW and well to me they are both to boring and because its not skill based, takes alot of the fun out of the PVP but if you really want to get an MMO Pick WoW you dont have to play as long to get some where, like for me its perfect cause I could only play it for about 2 hours a day but I still got somewhere and it was fun while I Played , plus since WoW is being played by alot of people right now so you dont have to worry about joining a server with no one really playing, but I just gave up WoW I'm bored with it I want something new that takes some skill... I'm sorry but just jamming the 1 key isn't skill nor does it require skill to press the button.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

Sorry to buttin, but why only choose the two..... Guild Wars isnt the best but it can be pretty good, and it's free online.

Lash540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lash540
Member since 2003 • 489 Posts
Oh yeah Guild Wars is great its a pick up a play type you dont have to keep playing for long hours it looks pretty too , my only problem is that the game is expansionist , in other words they let you play for free but they come out with an expantion one month , then the month after that , then the month after that with no real effort to make the game better just the same old stuff with different classtypes and they have this thing what you don't have to work for your stuff you just buy the spells and armor thing for like $30... you get what im going at to much money spending for so little and plusI hate the fact that I play the game the way its suppose to be like working for my spells and armor but little timmysdad just giveshim $100 and he gets all the stuff that took me weeks/months and he does it in 5 min so eh... But other than that dude its a goodgame I played it for a long while gave up on it when I played it out haha just couldn't stand doing the same stuff over and over after a while but I would try it just check out the game and find out what class you want to play as and by that version of guild wars.
zer0sil3nce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 zer0sil3nce
Member since 2007 • 237 Posts
wow..... this is pointless.... who isnt going to say WoW? honestly it is one of the best games ever made.
Ade_Newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ade_Newman
Member since 2005 • 1059 Posts

I played both but I played more FFXI.But WoW is more easier and FFXI.FFXI has a better stroyline,menu,items. I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cbot

Seriously it up to you m8, we can't decide for you sry :( I like both but for different reasons...pretty much well summed up by you already! But that's also the reason why I don't play either atm and am playing LOTR:O instead.

Ade.

ahmed_ai80home

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 ahmed_ai80home
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
FFXI it's great... i think !
LouieV13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#11 LouieV13
Member since 2005 • 7604 Posts
I have played both... FF11 sucks unless you like typing "LF Group ro grind! Anyone? PLEASE?!" for 5 hours I made it to lvl 15 and sick of LFGs... WoW is awsome I have been playing for over a year now.