WoW: Looking for Group Documentary

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyPzTywUBsQ

If you have a spare hour, it's worth a watch. Good documentary and amazing to see what WoW became (not even the devs expected it). Different Blizzard back then though...

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

They really hit a home run with this game. I really feel they will not release another MMO for a long if ever again... I still play the game and really enjoy it tremendously. I am ready for the 13th!

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Arthas045 said:

They really hit a home run with this game. I really feel they will not release another MMO for a long if ever again... I still play the game and really enjoy it tremendously. I am ready for the 13th!

Yeah, WoW became a monster. I really enjoyed playing the game back then and the first two expansions. These days if I try to play it I just get bored because it feels dated now... and thing that interest me in MMOs, Blizzard seems to not care about anymore and other MMOs do them better now.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Chris Watters is in the beginning of that video :D

Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts

Loved it. I love docs like this. Free to Play made me appreciate DotA2 so much more. I love the game and that doc made me love it more. And as for WoW. I never hated the game. I loved it when I played and would again if I could afford that monthly fee. The game is still beautiful to me and Warlords is going to push the graphics even further, which is awesome. If I can get a good deal on a few months this BF, I might just give it another go.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Just finished watching the documentary, it was pretty great. Cool to see a lot of fans feature throughout the video. I recommend watching it. :)