Witcher 3 hype thread: Reviews Roundup!

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58851 Posts

@04dcarraher said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Holding off - Witcher 2 was very consolized and pc reviews have been withheld. Lots of reviews are pure hyperbole, espcailly the console oriented ones.

So full of BS

How so? Witcher 2 had considerably simplistic combat, with QTE's, out of third third person stealth sections and pretty bad imbalance, you can win the game with bombs basically doing nothing.

Given how it's PS4 copies being put out first, before the pc version, it seems coupled with the Witcher 2, it seems fairly logical to take a step back before the plunge.

Yes, the reviews are coming in high, as they did with Bioshock, Mass Effect 2, Skyim and a whole bunch of games (in retrospect) people dislike, myself included. Maybe if I was young I'd be hoping up and down, but i'v seen it all before.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@04dcarraher said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Holding off - Witcher 2 was very consolized and pc reviews have been withheld. Lots of reviews are pure hyperbole, espcailly the console oriented ones.

So full of BS

How so? Witcher 2 had considerably simplistic combat, with QTE's, out of third third person stealth sections and pretty bad imbalance, you can win the game with bombs basically doing nothing.

Given how it's PS4 copies being put out first, before the pc version, it seems coupled with the Witcher 2, it seems fairly logical to take a step back before the plunge.

Yes, the reviews are coming in high, as they did with Bioshock, Mass Effect 2, Skyim and a whole bunch of games (in retrospect) people dislike, myself included. Maybe if I was young I'd be hoping up and down, but i'v seen it all before.

Claiming that TW2 was consolized.... it was a design choice to change the rhythm and set the base and tempo of the story. The 1st witcher combat was stiff there were no dynamic play, QTE's were in the first game as well , the stealth missions were fine. your just nicpicking. Also the reason why pc version has not been reviewed is because Bandai Namco stated that there is a big day-one patch hasn't been finalized on PC. PCGamer themselves looked at PS4 version and they like what they seen.

Claiming that the reviews are hyped and or bought.... Pc standards will of course will lower the 4/5's or 9/10 or full scores. But to outright claim all this negative gossip.....

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Hype

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

Still waiting...

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

?. I have witcher 1 on steam and 2 on gog. Can I transfer save game from steam to gog and back to steam for Witcher3?.

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

waiting for benchmarks. hopefully a 970 will be enough at 1080p. Glad it is getting good praise from critics.

Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#57 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

I got bored of TW2 after 6-8 hrs. But this game looks like it fixes all the problems of the previous one. I'll try it out in a month or so when all patches are out and things work.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
Loading Video...

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@skipper847 said:

?. I have witcher 1 on steam and 2 on gog. Can I transfer save game from steam to gog and back to steam for Witcher3?.

Yes. It doesn't really use a "transfer" - what you do is you play through TW1. Then when you start TW2 there is an option in the opening menu to import a save. At this point you browse to the desired save on your system. Same should be true for TW3 (but pointing it towards your TW2 save, presumably). So you'll be fine.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#60 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

But does it have an isometric mode??

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#61 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

@Pedro said:
@FelipeInside said:

"yet they're incredibly nitpicky with their PC scores."

Maybe cause we have higher standards than console gamers?

That is rubbish. Gaming is gaming. The idea that PC games are held to a higher standard is unfounded and is a weak reasoning for PC games perpetually receiving a less than perfect score on this site. I anticipate the PC version to get a 9/10 just cause. I will be utterly surprised to see to the contrary.

Not at all rubbish, it is absolute fact that pc gamers in general do hold games to a higher standard. Just because you are not included in this group does not make it less true. You will never hear a console kid complaining how their game is being dumbed down....

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 FelipeInside

@biggest_loser said:

But does it have an isometric mode??

I don't think it does. They have gone with the third person view from behind from Witcher 2.

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#63 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

@04dcarraher said:
@uninspiredcup said:

So full of BS

Bahaha! Bullshit indeed!
I am looking forward to Witcher 3, it looks quiet amazing.

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts

@cyborg100000 said:

I wasn't going to play TW3 because I honestly couldn't get into the 2nd one, although I did finish it, but damn I think I may need to put GTA V on hold.

Most sources say they're similar games. Depending what you didnt like about TW2 could also mean you wont like TW3

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By FelipeInside

Man I hate how consoles affect PC Games....

http://whatifgaming.com/developer-insider-the-witcher-3-was-downgraded-from-2013-list-of-all-features-taken-out-why

and

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts
@FelipeInside said:

Man I hate how consoles affect PC Games....

http://whatifgaming.com/developer-insider-the-witcher-3-was-downgraded-from-2013-list-of-all-features-taken-out-why

and

Loading Video...

Dont blame consoles, blame the developers. It was there choice to gimp the pc version. This pc vs console crap is so 2nd grade already.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

That aside, after watching the Gamespot review, graphics look worse then the W2. I dont care about the this "console" war,so this is not a stab but the game seriously looks like crap on consoles. I already have the pc version pre downloaded if it looks as good as the w2 Ill be happy. If not, Im sure it will still be a fun game.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

No offense, but I think all this downgrade stuff is way off mark. As it is, the game needs a 290 to run at mid-high settings in 1080p. They can't sell a game where you need a GTX970 just to play on low. It's a game first, not a tech demo.

People need to be able to enjoy it at playable framerates on accessible hardware. I don't care how many of the enthusiasts on here have SLI 980s, that isn't the norm in the broader market. Moreover, as CDPR themselves noted: the early screens shown on PC were before the game really existed in any final form. Sure, they are going to start out reaching for the clouds - but as the game's development solidifies and they start to optimize they need to take a cold hard look at what they are making and (almost always) scale back.

What people are calling "downgrades" here is optimization. It's not a scam, scheme, and I don't believe they have ruined anyone's day (unless we go out of our way to let it); the game looks amazing on PC maxed out. Don't look at crummy youtube videos - check out uncompressed screens from the finished product on PC. It looks good.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

Who cares about a graphics downgrade? The first Witcher game isn't the best looking thing and yet I still think it's way better than most of the games released today. As long as I get the epic Witcher game I'm expecting the graphics come second. It they're even equally as good as The Witcher 2 it'll be a non-issue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Who cares about a graphics downgrade? The first Witcher game isn't the best looking thing and yet I still think it's way better than most of the games released today. As long as I get the epic Witcher game I'm expecting the graphics come second. It they're even equally as good as The Witcher 2 it'll be a non-issue.

Well, I have been gone a long while, but back in the day. This pc community here, only seemed to care about being better then everyone else, and putting everyone down that didnt fit there little bracket. Dues ex is the best game ever made, and people that play consoles have a lower IQ mentality.

So back in the day, yes everyone here would ONLY care about that because they need to feel superior.

This is why as a pc gamer, I couldnt stand the pc gamers here. Lets gloat and be negative sOOO much fun, lets be on a high horse that consoles with the same tech for 10 years are weaker then pc. so much win, awesome............................................

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#72 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Seeing PC gamers doing damage control for developers break my heart. People who bend too easily are the reason why this industry is becoming greedier everyday. It's 2015 and we are still discussing whether gameplay should come first or graphics? This discussion is so 2002. At this point I expect every AAA "PC Game" to push the boundaries. Witcher 3 was my most anticipated game since the ending of Witcher 2, before the official announcement.

That doesn't mean we should ignore lies and shady practices. Still want to pre order the game after it's turned into a Console title? Sure, go ahead. But please don't insult those who are speaking against this bullshit. Only these people are capable of changing something. That said, overall product is received really well by critics so far but I'll still wait for user reviews.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

I'd be mad if I preordered a game that got downgraded.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse
@Cloud_imperium said:

Seeing PC gamers doing damage control for developers break my heart. People who bend too easily are the reason why this industry is becoming greedier everyday. It's 2015 and we are still discussing whether gameplay should come first or graphics? This discussion is so 2002. At this point I expect every AAA "PC Game" to push the boundaries. Witcher 3 was my most anticipated game since the ending of Witcher 2, before the official announcement.

That doesn't mean we should ignore lies and shady practices. Still want to pre order the game after it's turned into a Console title? Sure, go ahead. But please don't insult those who are speaking against this bullshit. Only these people are capable of changing something. That said, overall product is received really well by critics so far but I'll still wait for user reviews.

You have fun not playing a fantastic game just because the graphics aren't as good as you'd hoped. Meanwhile I'll be having fun. It has nothing to do with "bending too easily". Some people simply don't put as much emphasis on graphics as you and some others do. I want to PLAY The Witcher 3, not just look at it. I pre-ordered the game because I knew they were going to make a fun game, not because I knew they were going to make a pretty game. Now if they cut out a ton of gameplay features then there's an issue, but complaining about a perceived graphics downgrade? Come on, I thought we were past that BS.

@KHAndAnime said:

I'd be mad if I preordered a game that got downgraded.

I don't pre-order games based on their graphics. It's ridiculous to do so. The game never looks as good as the trailers. The first two games were phenomenal and the third looks good as well. Why would I care about the graphics?

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

Well I normally don't mind slight downgrades and usually expect it but CD Projekt even when out of their way to showcase the graphics while touting a bunch of Nvidia tech features.

Almost all of those features have been removed which gets me a bit peeved when they could have been left in on PC.

This is different than a lot of devs which just showcase gameplay without diving into a lot of the tech behind it.

Loading Video...

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FelipeInside

@Advid-Gamer said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:

Well, I have been gone a long while, but back in the day. This pc community here, only seemed to care about being better then everyone else, and putting everyone down that didnt fit there little bracket. Dues ex is the best game ever made, and people that play consoles have a lower IQ mentality.

So back in the day, yes everyone here would ONLY care about that because they need to feel superior.

This is why as a pc gamer, I couldnt stand the pc gamers here. Lets gloat and be negative sOOO much fun, lets be on a high horse that consoles with the same tech for 10 years are weaker then pc. so much win, awesome............................................

It's not about putting anyone down, it's much more simple than that.

A product was shown, and that product was not sold.

I am going to enjoy The Witcher 3 immensely (I have it pre-loaded already and can't wait), but I really was expecting a company like CDProjekt to not cater to consoles and push the PC version as hard as it could go (for those with the hardware available).

They downgraded the game so console gamers wouldn't get angry if the PC version looked much better... but I say TOUGH, if you decide to play the game on an inferior platform, then expect an inferior version. Just like a person playing on a $500 PC can't expect to play with the same graphics as a guy on a $4000 PC.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

You have fun not playing a fantastic game just because the graphics aren't as good as you'd hoped. Meanwhile I'll be having fun. It has nothing to do with "bending too easily". Some people simply don't put as much emphasis on graphics as you and some others do. I want to PLAY The Witcher 3, not just look at it. I pre-ordered the game because I knew they were going to make a fun game, not because I knew they were going to make a pretty game. Now if they cut out a ton of gameplay features then there's an issue, but complaining about a perceived graphics downgrade? Come on, I thought we were past that BS.

No it's not about graphics. It's about a lie. I want the product that was advertised. It doesn't matter if xyz did that as well. It's wrong. I will be "Having fun" too but I won't give them my money. Will either pick it up once it is cheap or once it is what it was promised to be. Until then I'll avoid it or just play it at friend's home or borrow it to see how story ends. But won't support any shady practice. Sorry.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FelipeInside

@Cloud_imperium said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

No it's not about graphics. It's about a lie. I want the product that was advertised. It doesn't matter if xyz did that as well. It's wrong. I will be "Having fun" too but I won't give them my money. Will either pick it up once it is cheap or once it is what it was promised to be. Until then I'll avoid it or just play it at friend's home or borrow it to see how story ends. But won't support any shady practice. Sorry.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it "shady practice". Obviously the first footage was from a PC pushing the tech, then they realized consoles couldn't handle it so they brought the PC version down to match it, but there isn't anything "shady" about that... just trying to cater to the majority of the crowd.

Saying that, see my prior post.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@FelipeInside said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

I wouldn't go as far as calling it "shady practice". Obviously the first footage was from a PC pushing the tech, then they realized consoles couldn't handle it so they brought the PC version down to match it, but there isn't anything "shady" about that... just trying to cater to the majority of the crowd.

Saying that, see my prior post.

Aka Shady practice... Not to mention they are still advertising the game by showing screenshots from older builds. Don't forget about lies about final builds/ultra settings/day one patches, flip flopping, keeping PC version hostage to avoid comparisons, taking down comparison videos etc. That's a shady practice.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 FelipeInside

@Cloud_imperium said:

. Not to mention they are still advertising the game by showing screenshots from older builds.

If that's true then that's wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Everyone quick grab your pitch forks!!!!!! Im sure many pc gamers will use this as a excuse to pirate the game guilt free.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#82  Edited By kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

All this overreacting is quite hilarious. There is actually more graphics options in the xml/ini files, lets wait till the game is out and see how she is. Also some of the things said about this downgrade are jsut plain wrong as one could see from the ini/xml files from the preload.

Also lets not forget The Witcher is so much more than its graphics. Optimization,etc.. gets worked on later on, it is not uncommon for a game to look not as good as early builds as it gets closer to release. Sometimes some aspects get taken out later on, hopefully for those who think the game isn't good enough graphics wise or that cdr lied to them that the ini/xml file and mods in the future allow for even better graphics.

Loading Video...

Looks pretty damn nice to me and a good deal better than the ps4 footage. Lets wait and see guys!

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By FelipeInside

@kozzy1234 said:

Looks pretty damn nice to me and a good deal better than the ps4 footage. Lets wait and see guys!

Definitely will wait and see once I play it, but I've seen PC footage already that looks a lot worse than the original 2013 footage. (and I'm not talking about the person playing it on low). Even that video you posted you can tell they have lowered the draw distance and ambient effects.

But one day to go.....WOOP !!!!

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By FelipeInside

@Advid-Gamer said:

Everyone quick grab your pitch forks!!!!!! Im sure many pc gamers will use this as a excuse to pirate the game guilt free.

It's NOT an excuse to pirate the game, but are you also fine getting a different product to what you were shown?

Let's say you go buy a car, and the showroom shows you a car with all these nice features, and promises that will be what you get.... then a few weeks later you pick up the car and it's missing lots of those features, would you complain?

I'm going to enjoy the crap out of Witcher 3, downgrade or not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make our opinions heard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Wow that video looks great, Graphics look good enough to me.

GoodKingMog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GoodKingMog
Member since 2015 • 167 Posts

@kozzy1234 said:

All this overreacting is quite hilarious. There is actually more graphics options in the xml/ini files, lets wait till the game is out and see how she is. Also some of the things said about this downgrade are jsut plain wrong as one could see from the ini/xml files from the preload.

Also lets not forget The Witcher is so much more than its graphics. Optimization,etc.. gets worked on later on, it is not uncommon for a game to look not as good as early builds as it gets closer to release. Sometimes some aspects get taken out later on, hopefully for those who think the game isn't good enough graphics wise or that cdr lied to them that the ini/xml file and mods in the future allow for even better graphics.

Loading Video...

it isnt overreacting. the game was downgraded drastically. CDPR still, to this day, says it was not downgraded from the videos we were shown in 2013/14.... and they are OBVIOUSLY liars.

allowing devs to get away with lying just helps them perpetuate the watering down of the industry.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Toxic-Seahorse

@FelipeInside said:
@Advid-Gamer said:

It's NOT an excuse to pirate the game, but are you also fine getting a different product to what you were shown?

Let's say you go buy a car, and the showroom shows you a car with all these nice features, and promises that will be what you get.... then a few weeks later you pick up the car and it's missing lots of those features, would you complain?

I'm going to enjoy the crap out of Witcher 3, downgrade or not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make our opinions heard.

That's a bad analogy. The Witcher 3 isn't missing any features, it just doesn't look as nice as promised. A better analogy is that you see an ad for a car and the paint looks super glossy and nice, yet when you get there it doesn't look as nice as it did in the ads. It still sucks, but it's not nearly as bad as missing features.

While I think it's bullshit that they won't admit the downgrade (if it even was downgraded) I think the reaction to it is a bit over exaggerated here. It's not missing features and promised gameplay elements, it's just the fucking graphics.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts

I am incredibly disappointed in CD Projekt for downgrading the game, but mostly for lying about it. However, I am still very excited to play the game tomorrow. It still has a 10 on GS and 92 on metacritic. The game is universally received as being great. Just because this isn't the next crysis doesn't mean i'm going to miss out on an amazing game.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 FelipeInside

@Toxic-Seahorse said:
@FelipeInside said:
@Advid-Gamer said:

That's a bad analogy. The Witcher 3 isn't missing any features, it just doesn't look as nice as promised. A better analogy is that you see an ad for a car and the paint looks super glossy and nice, yet when you get there it doesn't look as nice as it did in the ads. It still sucks, but it's not nearly as bad as missing features.

While I think it's bullshit that they won't admit the downgrade (if it even was downgraded) I think the reaction to it is a bit over exaggerated here. It's not missing features and promised gameplay elements, it's just the fucking graphics.

Well it's missing some of those features from the NVIDIA showcase video, but I get your point.

I'm excited to play it though, can't wait really. I don't get excited like this anymore for games but Witcher 3 and Mad Max has changed that for me.... it would of been nice though to have the version that was originally shown, even if it melted my PC, lol....

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 FelipeInside

@ferret-gamer said:

I am incredibly disappointing in CD Projekt for downgrading the game, but mostly for lying about it. However, I am still very excited to play the game tomorrow. It still has a 10 on GS and 92 on metacritic. The game is universally received as being great. Just because this isn't the next crysis doesn't mean i'm going to miss out on an amazing game.

Me neither, have it pre-loaded and will play it as soon as I get a chance, but at the same time as a PC Gamer I'm kinda getting sick of games getting downgraded because consoles can't run them. (see one of my prior posts about what features were removed).

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Cloud_imperium

@FelipeInside said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

. Not to mention they are still advertising the game by showing screenshots from older builds.

If that's true then that's wrong.

That's true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Cloud, so what? The game looks good on pc. Are you on some crusade, or are you just the typical Pc gamer that has plagued these forums for as long as I can remember, Turing mole hills into mountains, and just complaining about everything as you look down at everyone else from your high horse in space.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By FelipeInside

@Cloud_imperium

@Advid-Gamer said:

Cloud, so what? The game looks good on pc. Are you on some crusade, or are you just the typical Pc gamer that has plagued these forums for as long as I can remember, Turing mole hills into mountains, and just complaining about everything as you look down at everyone else from your high horse in space.

You STILL don't get it do you?

I've explained it about 5 times already in case you need to re-read things.

And enough with the high horse crap. Just because people are asking for what they were promised or have higher standards than you doesn't mean they are on a high horse looking down at others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Oh I get it.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By FelipeInside

@Advid-Gamer said:

Oh I get it.

No you don't. Stop accusing others of something you don't understand or don't want to understand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

I get it you guys love to cry and complain about everything, lets always look at the bad and not the good. Its so nit picky, its pathetic, and the energy it puts off ruined these forums years ago

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 FelipeInside

@Advid-Gamer said:

I get it you guys love to cry and complain about everything, lets always look at the bad and not the good. Its so nit picky, its pathetic, and the energy it puts off ruined these forums years ago

Energy put off ruined the forums? oh the irony coming from you.

Anyway.... no one is saying the game is bad. There have been multiple posts and topics about all the positive things about Witcher 3 (you haven't seen them cause you only show up every 4-5 months), but all of a sudden a few people say that the game has been downgraded (which is clearly has) and you chuck a spastic?

Why haven't you responded to all my other examples? Why should someone not complain when they were promised something and then got delivered something else? (of inferior quality).

Heck, if you're happy buying something and then receiving less, good for you.... but don't say people are on a high horse when they are not the same.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@Advid-Gamer said:

Why do you think that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

@FelipeInside said:
@Advid-Gamer said:

Anyway.... no one is saying the game is bad. There have been multiple posts and topics about all the positive things about Witcher 3 (you haven't seen them cause you only show up every 4-5 months), but all of a sudden a few people say that the game has been downgraded (which is clearly has) and you chuck a spastic?

Why haven't you responded to all my other examples? Why should someone not complain when they were promised something and then got delivered something else? (of inferior quality).

Heck, if you're happy buying something and then receiving less, good for you.... but don't say people are on a high horse when they are not the same.

The game looks great, I dont think I am receiving less, I have been gaming long enough to know not to trust early graphics or trailers. People always reach for the stars and then real life kicks in, like budgets, man power, making money by not being exclusive etc...you know grown up stuff, this is life. Game looks sick, but continue to cry about what could have been while we enjoy what it is.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By FelipeInside

@Advid-Gamer said:
@FelipeInside said:
@Advid-Gamer said:

The game looks great, I dont think I am receiving less, I have been gaming long enough to know not to trust early graphics or trailers. People always reach for the stars and then real life kicks in, like budgets, man power, making money by not being exclusive etc...you know grown up stuff, this is life. Game looks sick, but continue to cry about what could have been while we enjoy what it is.

No one is saying the game doesn't look great, are you really that thick?

All we are saying is that it's rare for CDProjekt to pull a downgrade like this. Both Witcher 1 and 2 were exactly the same game that was shown from the first footage (I remember seeing W2 footage for the first time and going WOW), but yet Witcher 3 has received a massive graphical downgrade (if you can't tell, you're basically blind).

Most people (me included) will still enjoy the hell out of the game, but that still isn't the point people are talking about here, and the point that continues to elude you for some reason.... and instead of trying to understand, you throw out insults like you always have. Grow up kid.