This topic is locked from further discussion.

infofrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By infofrog
Member since 2012 • 231 Posts

I bought the witcher 2 last year . I did not like it all .

I started playing it again about month ago with xbox gamepad . I love this game highly . I did not like K/M on this game .

Will my ? is

Steam has witcher enhanced edition on sale $ 2.49 . is this a good game to pick up ?

Thanks

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

I liked The Witcher 1 a lot more than The Witcher 2. They're really different games if you go down the list. Even on the surface, they are visually a generation gap away and the control schemes are vastly different; not the same at all. Hell, even the main plot touches on different stories of The Witcher Universe with very few bridges that can be seen connected. But like I said, The Witcher 1 is clearly the better game, speaking from a huge Witcher fan. I have also read all the translated books.

mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts

I liked The Witcher 1 just some pacing issues that got on my nerves a bit. Like having to run all over that map just so you could make it night time so you could do something. That's one massive change they did in 2. So much better being able to meditate when ever you please.

-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

I liked the Witcher 1 more than 2 although both games have some of the worst combat to ever grace a RPG. Hopefully, the third times the charm, but I'm not holding my breath.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58854 Posts

You wont like it. The world, characters are tone are very much the same. The combat system is very different though.

infofrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 infofrog
Member since 2012 • 231 Posts

I went and bought it . I figure the cost wont break the bank . I really like w2. I'll play witcher ,then pick up w3

thanks all

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Both games are good equallty to me, never finished any of them though.