Who here doesn't like the 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Akkuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Akkuga
Member since 2006 • 377 Posts
I am actually very big on PC gaming, but I don't care for 360. It seems like M$ is trying to bring their console and pcs to merge into one big thing. Does anybody have opinions on this? Do you think M$ will eventually make a literal PC and slap on the Xbox name?
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
do you own a 360? ALSO THIS IS NOT SYSTEM WARS K NOOB?
ElectricNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ElectricNZ
Member since 2007 • 2457 Posts

lol dont call him a noob.

This thread will be closed. 

mobius1aic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mobius1aic
Member since 2006 • 3533 Posts
I actually own a 360.  I originally bought it so I wouldn't have to build a super gaming rig.  That didn't turn out the case now though, with all the great stuff that'll be on the PC, like Crysis, and the fact that games on both platforms will most likely look potentially better on the PC version.  I still keep my 360 for stuff that'll be exclusive or console only to it that I like such as Ace Combat 6 (I'm a big Ace Combat fan and I was shocked to see it go to 360) and Mass Effect.  When I built my rig, I switch all my reserved games at Gamestop to their PC versions if they had one instead of the 360 build.  However, I'm going to be careful about multiplatorm games, so I don't get screwed because the PC version was rushed.  But the 360 shares so many same processes of PCs and DX10 graphics cards (Xenos being a unified shader GPU and all), so I don't expect bad results.
FragMonkey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 FragMonkey09
Member since 2005 • 1543 Posts

its not that I hate the 360 but tis that I hate Microsoft.

THey're killing pc gaming, and their "Games for Windows Live" will fail as its attempting to make us pay for features we've had for free forever. 

J4y_97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 J4y_97
Member since 2007 • 153 Posts
I dont much care for any console. thats why this is pc forum ;)
KorJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KorJax
Member since 2004 • 2564 Posts

Your a blind idiot if you think you "have to pay for features PC users have had free forever" with Windows Live.  Incase you havent been paying attention at all to actual news sources, everything that you can do for free now you can still do for free with Windows Live, if you choose to use it (including playing ONLINE).  Its just if you happen to have an XBL Gold Account, you can also use that on Windows Live to interact with your 360, and be able to play cross-platform games online with 360 users from your PC.  Thats the onlything that requires money, if your really into cross platform multiplayer and dont already have a gold account.

trashcanhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 trashcanhands
Member since 2004 • 730 Posts

I actually own a 360. I originally bought it so I wouldn't have to build a super gaming rig. That didn't turn out the case now though, with all the great stuff that'll be on the PC, like Crysis, and the fact that games on both platforms will most likely look potentially better on the PC version. I still keep my 360 for stuff that'll be exclusive or console only to it that I like such as Ace Combat 6 (I'm a big Ace Combat fan and I was shocked to see it go to 360) and Mass Effect. When I built my rig, I switch all my reserved games at Gamestop to their PC versions if they had one instead of the 360 build. However, I'm going to be careful about multiplatorm games, so I don't get screwed because the PC version was rushed. But the 360 shares so many same processes of PCs and DX10 graphics cards (Xenos being a unified shader GPU and all), so I don't expect bad results.mobius1aic

Dude, putting what kind of surge protector you use in your sig is sweetest thing ive ever seen.  im gonna add what kind of motor oil i use in my car in mine..........maybe my favorite toothpaste.......jeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.......... 

SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SuperBeast
Member since 2002 • 13229 Posts
Automatically put on my *idiot list* for saying "M$".