Whats this game. Been trying to think for ages.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

I thought it was Freespace or free space 2 but i was wrong. All i can remember is that you started of in a Nebula and you had to make your way to a space station inside the nebula and it took quite a while. You could communicate like Free space 2 and wingcommander games and also i can remeber the Nebula was Green. It was not any X beyond game i just can not think of the name and also my old, old pc was too low spec and had hard time playing it. I think it must have been around 1996. Ive been rapping my brains round this for about a month and beensearching the net and now this is my last resort lol.

Thanks for any info.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#2 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

I thought it was Freespace or free space 2 but i was wrong. All i can remember is that you started of in a Nebula and you had to make your way to a space station inside the nebula and it took quite a while. You could communicate like Free space 2 and wingcommander games and also i can remeber the Nebula was Green. It was not any X beyond game i just can not think of the name and also my old, old pc was too low spec and had hard time playing it. I think it must have been around 1996. Ive been rapping my brains round this for about a month and beensearching the net and now this is my last resort lol.

Thanks for any info.

skipper847
I recall a Starfleet Academy mission like this.
GAJY_FILTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 GAJY_FILTH
Member since 2003 • 112 Posts

Privateer 2?