Whats the best Hi Resolution mod for Fallout 1 and 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DreamCryotank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DreamCryotank
Member since 2011 • 1829 Posts

I'm planning on replaying Fallout 1 and 2, so can anyone recommend me the best hi resolution mods for both games? :D Thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee322a396e26
deactivated-5ee322a396e26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5ee322a396e26
Member since 2005 • 2510 Posts

widescreengamingforum has a hack for fallout 2 that might suit you

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts

For fallout 1

Fallout 1 high res mod

and fallout 2

Fallout 2 high res mod

Lots of other mods on the site for fallout 1 and 2. The restoration mod for fallout 2 is a must imo adds in alot of new content that was suppose to be included in the original release but for some reason or another never made it their new characters,quest,areas, etc but it satys true to the original game. There's also mega mod but i would save that for a second or third playthrough as it changes alot of things in the game.

Fallout 2 Restoration MOD

For fallout theres alot less mods that add new content to the game only one i could find thats adds a menainful amount of content is this one fallout 2 has the bigger mod scene.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=739

Depending on your version the children in fallout 1 &2 will be censored(made invisible) so you can't kill them or see them and you may find your self mysteriosuly blocked by an invisble force with this mod you can select those pesky little brats and give them a good taste of your shotgun altough the whole town will try to kill you at that point :D and your will forever be known as a child killer.

Child Killer ftw! 1

Child Killer ftw! 2

Also reccomend installing the unofficial patches to fix the hundreds of know bugs that still remain in the game even after the offiial patches!

Fallout 1 unofficial patch 1.34

Fallout 2 Unofficial Patch

DreamCryotank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DreamCryotank
Member since 2011 • 1829 Posts

Thanks DJ! :) Just installed them, works flawlessly.