What to do with all those extra game keys

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Same_Jeans_On (1171 posts) -

Hi over the last couple of years I've started to amass a large collection of CD Keys. ie Doubles for games I already have. THis is due to the many Indie bundles I've seen and purchased as well as any other good deals and Graphics cards deals. Now I really don't know what to do with them, is there anywhere that allows you to sell them ? I've struggled to find such a website.

#2 Posted by outworld222 (2527 posts) -

I heard Craiglist and/or Ebay is a place to sell them, provided that you said they are new doubles as you said.

#3 Posted by Maverick6575 (230 posts) -

You could give some to me :D

#4 Posted by Same_Jeans_On (1171 posts) -

I heard Craiglist and/or Ebay is a place to sell them, provided that you said they are new doubles as you said.

outworld222
Thanks for the reply, I was under the impression that you can't sell them on those sites but I'll give it a go !
#5 Posted by MonsieurX (31674 posts) -
Codes bundled with graphic cards are usually time limited
#6 Posted by Same_Jeans_On (1171 posts) -
Codes bundled with graphic cards are usually time limitedMonsieurX
I don't think that'll be an issue, the ones I've got from graphics cards came last month and yesterday !
#7 Posted by Whiteblade999 (5581 posts) -

I just give them away on the GOG forums since I tend to get free games over there on occasion and like to return the favor when I get a chance.

#8 Posted by True_Sounds (2902 posts) -

Codes bundled with graphic cards are usually time limitedMonsieurX

I don't think any steam code can be time limited, assuming you get a physical scratch card for it.