tell me what you think are the best games with dinosaurs in them. for me, the only ones that come to mind is the turok series and king kong....btw, is king kong available on the PC?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: August 26, 2003
- Posts: 103
- Member Since: December 3, 2005
- Posts: 5858
- Member Since: July 7, 2003
- Posts: 10484
- Member Since: May 14, 2005
- Posts: 1946
- Member Since: January 24, 2007
- Posts: 14495
- Member Since: March 18, 2005
- Posts: 3146
- Member Since: January 10, 2004
- Posts: 1154
- Member Since: March 6, 2005
- Posts: 5474
Primal Rage. It's not a PC game but you can emulate it on the PC now.CerzaI'm pretty sure Primal rage is on PC too, I played a demo of it many years ago on PC.
Dinopark is a good one, I haven't played it for 10+ years though so I dunno.
Dracunos- Yeah that game/series is pretty good, tis called Carnivores.
- Member Since: February 4, 2005
- Posts: 32188
- Member Since: December 22, 2004
- Posts: 2208
- Member Since: December 13, 2009
- Posts: 209
- Member Since: October 13, 2009
- Posts: 2324
Primal Carnage is a high quality indie Dino game that's somewhat new, it's multiplayer only though but it may be worth checking out. Stomping Ground is a new amazing looking dino game that you'll want to keep your eye on.
ORION: Dino Horde is also a decent co-op or SP game where you defend your base against waves of dinosaurs. It originally came out as ORION: Dino Beatdown and was horrible, but they remade the game and renamed it Dino Horde and it's actually pretty entertaining.
And yes you can get King Kong for PC. I thought it was a great game when I played it back in the day.
- Member Since: January 20, 2005
- Posts: 393
- Member Since: January 26, 2009
- Posts: 13257
- Member Since: May 12, 2003
- Posts: 1718
- Member Since: November 21, 2011
- Posts: 1830
- Member Since: December 9, 2013
- Posts: 25