what is Assassin's Creed all about?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ncderek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 ncderek
Member since 2004 • 5513 Posts
can someone tell me what assassin's creed is all about? it seems really popular and high on the want list for everyone. is it single player only? what is the story about? what is the gameplay like? i watched some videos, graphics are great, but i don't get the point of the game. are you just walking around the whole time? do you have missions? is there a lot of action or is it more like oblivion, which i wouldnt like. how long is the game, whats the point to it, what will you be doing?
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts

It is like assassinshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin_(game) But you listen to Creed while playing it.

It is actually like prince of persia/ tomb raider/splinter cell.. and other similar games. But your an assassin.

Forerunner-117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Forerunner-117
Member since 2006 • 8800 Posts
well it's about this Assassin... that lives by this Creed... and yeah. that pretty much sums it up :)
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
its about killing people
FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FlaminDeath
Member since 2004 • 4181 Posts
Imagine Gta Crusades Edition.
loismustdie47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 loismustdie47
Member since 2004 • 2368 Posts
It's kinda like a mix of Halo 2, Command & Conquer 3, and The Sims with Creed Bratton from The Office lending his likeness as the main character.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19599 Posts

It's set sometime in the future, and you play some guy...reliving the genetic memories of his ancestor, a crusade-era assassin?
Either that, or it's just a computer simulation, but there has been mention of DNA and glitches and stuff, so the former is probably correct.

omerdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 omerdv
Member since 2005 • 1071 Posts

It's about this guy called altier (or something like that...) and his an assassin in the third crusade time...and when you start the game yu have all the abilities in the game, but you fail and everyone in the assassins guild think your an idiot...so you start getting your abilities back...and when you assassinate the people you need you find out about a conspiracy and stuff...

It's a free-roaming game, you can explore that kingdom with real cities like Jerusalem,acre etc.

basically you need to kill someone important, there are a ton of ways to do that, and then you need to run away from the guards and find your way out of thier sight....

It's pretty long and I don't have any time to write it down, so just watch the gameplay movies of it and you'll understand......

loismustdie47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 loismustdie47
Member since 2004 • 2368 Posts

It's about this guy called altier (or something like that...) and his an assassin in the third crusade time...and when you start the game yu have all the abilities in the game, but you fail and everyone in the assassins guild think your an idiot...so you start getting your abilities back...and when you assassinate the people you need you find out about a conspiracy and stuff...

It's a free-roaming game, you can explore that kingdom with real cities like Jerusalem,acre etc.

basically you need to kill someone important, there are a ton of ways to do that, and then you need to run away from the guards and find your way out of thier sight....

It's pretty long and I don't have any time to write it down, so just watch the gameplay movies of it and you'll understand......

omerdv

Don't listen to this guy, ncderek, he's just making it all up. Just read my previous post, that's what the game is actually about.

omerdv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 omerdv
Member since 2005 • 1071 Posts
[QUOTE="omerdv"]

loismustdie47

Don't listen to this guy, ncderek, he's just making it all up. Just read my previous post, that's what the game is actually about.

:lol:

Tehgiggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Tehgiggles
Member since 2006 • 736 Posts
idk what its about, but Im definitely getting it, you can cimb walls for goodness sake
ninjadxt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 ninjadxt
Member since 2007 • 227 Posts
buy it you will se what it is about :D
BlackAlpha666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BlackAlpha666
Member since 2005 • 2614 Posts
I'm guessing it's kinda like hitman/splinter cell, but in the medieval times. The bad thing is, I think (I'm not sure) that there is a "you got to safe the world"plot. I'm getting so tired of those.
Wedge598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#14 Wedge598
Member since 2003 • 1263 Posts

The previews made it sound a bit like a Thief/Grand Theft Auto hybrid. They also hinted at some wall scaling abilty so maybe it controls more like the Prince of Persia games as someone else suggested.

The story sounds really involved and drawn out.With the open ended gameplay this one could be entertaining for a good long time. My impressions of the preview was that it could be more entertaining than Crysis. These days I'm more interested in a good story than fancy graphics. Half-life 2 level graphics are more than adequate if the gameplay and story is good.

This one is definitely on my watch list.