what did u think of Tabula Rasa?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

footballa27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 footballa27
Member since 2006 • 1109 Posts
i thought it was a pretty damn good game! the sound effects and voices are amazing. im still playing it trying to get more of a feel of it. i cant judge the graphics because im playing on normal settings
Ein-7919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ein-7919
Member since 2003 • 3490 Posts
From my understanding (the whole having to click the "I Accept" button on the NDA page that pops up every time you launch the game thing), talking about specifics of Tabula Rasa outside of what's been officially released (or outside the official beta forums if you are in the beta) is strictly forbidden. So, on behalf of the Tabula Rasa team, allow me to say this: respect the NDA...don't talk about the Tabula Rasa beta
Citan76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Citan76
Member since 2003 • 1178 Posts
Man I would totally respect the NDA if NCSoft would just give me a chance at the beta...
footballa27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 footballa27
Member since 2006 • 1109 Posts
yea ur kinda right,ncsoft are excellent devs and they deserve some respect from a great game they're working on.well mods can you lock dis up?
Unstoppable_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Unstoppable_1
Member since 2003 • 2005 Posts

Man I would totally respect the NDA if NCSoft would just give me a chance at the beta...Citan76

You can get free beta key here friend :D

http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/tabula-rasa/

Down fast here :D

http://www.fileplanet.com/179304/170000/fileinfo/Tabula-Rasa-Game-Client

Erlkoenig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Erlkoenig
Member since 2006 • 715 Posts
I keep hearing idiots complain that the combat isn't as realistic as an FPS.
Smaug84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Smaug84
Member since 2003 • 8148 Posts

I keep hearing idiots complain that the combat isn't as realistic as an FPS.Erlkoenig

If that is true then it proves once again that their are good number of ignorant people in the world.

linmukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#8 linmukai
Member since 2003 • 600 Posts

[QUOTE="Erlkoenig"]I keep hearing idiots complain that the combat isn't as realistic as an FPS.Smaug84

If that is true then it proves once again that their are good number of ignorant people in the world.

Has it ever been different? lol

Back to the thread at hand, I don't think comments about I like it and it looks and sounds good to me violate the nda. Specifics about the game mechanics, bugs in a beta, etc certainly would but I can't see how this does. I got a kick out of the nda policeman above who i am sure is not in the employ of NCSoft but seems to feel they have the authority to be thier voice.

I would expect the GS mods to immediate DELETE, not lock a post that violates an NDA by the way, not that I feel that is called for here.

Personally, without divulging any privileged info I will add the reverse. I have played the beta and did not like what I saw. I did notfind the clean slate I was expecting and keep in mind that is all about my expectations and has nothing to do with what the game is, does or whatnot. But that was my take on it. So I logged and uninstalled, glad to have seen it and know I would not want to spend the money on it. But to each thier own of course. I guess some people will like it but then some people still play Planetside for some reason I cannot begin to fathom. ;-)

ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ender
Member since 2002 • 50 Posts

Its so mediocre i couldnt really get into it... yes the quest voices were excelent, the graphics are good, ect. The game play is just to Arcade shooter esqu. Dont go into this game expecting an FPS RPG, its not that at all. Auto Aim makes for a button mashing Shotgun/Bazooka fest.

It will have its fans im sure, as the poster above me said... people played Planetside.But this is still a Beta so i cannot expect the Polished / balanced play i could get from an MMORPG like WoW so i cant really compare it to anything.

6/10 =/

GrayEminence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GrayEminence
Member since 2005 • 133 Posts

Yeah, mediocre was my official diagnosis too. There are some good ideas there, just not enough of them.

6.5/10

_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
very boring. I think I'm waiting untill Warhammer Online, before I'm going back into the MMO world.