Unlocked Steam achievements not showing in my profile

This topic is locked from further discussion.

funkyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 funkyzoom
Member since 2005 • 1534 Posts

I'm facing a really strange issue. Since a few days, whatever achievements/medals I unlock while playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive is now being shown under the 'achievements' section of the game. The 'recently unlocked' achievement it shows, is one which I unlocked almost a week ago. Since then, even though I get the message during the game that i have unlocked achievements, they never show up under the 'achievements' list. Please help me out with this.

I don't know if its happening only with this game or all other games, because this is the only game I currently own on this Steam id. All other Steam games I own are activated on my brother's Steam id.

P.S. I posted this question on the official Steam forums, but never got any response even after 48 hours. hence I'm posting it here.

funkyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 funkyzoom
Member since 2005 • 1534 Posts

Come on, someone please respond.

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts

@funkyzoom said:

PC gamers generally don't give a rats about pointless achievements, thus finding someone who knows/cares about such an issue is quite slim.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

@C_Rule said:

@funkyzoom said:

PC gamers generally don't give a rats about pointless achievements, thus finding someone who knows/cares about such an issue is quite slim.

Dude, he asked a question. He has a problem. It's not up for you to say if it's pointless or not.

Anyway, try refreshing, logining in or out, patching the game, and making sure it updates. Maybe you should get Raptr; it tracks all your achievements and might send 'em up for ya.

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts

@ShadowsDemon said:

@C_Rule said:

@funkyzoom said:

Dude, he asked a question. He has a problem. It's not up for you to say if it's pointless or not.

Anyway, try refreshing, logining in or out, patching the game, and making sure it updates. Maybe you should get Raptr; it tracks all your achievements and might send 'em up for ya.

Wasn't saying his question was pointless. Was simply offering some explanation to the lack of replies.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

@C_Rule said:

@ShadowsDemon said:

@C_Rule said:

@funkyzoom said:

Wasn't saying his question was pointless. Was simply offering some explanation to the lack of replies.

It seems to me that there are quite a few people who care about 'em though...