*********** The Witcher 2- Kayren(Kraken)**************

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by rfcd123 (25 posts) -
Ok here's the thing: I cut all the tentacles of the kraken, and he's doing that thing with one of the tentacles on the floor, and I need to grap the tentacle (right click) an then (left clicking) but when I do left clicking (and believe I do it as fast as hell) the yellow bar just reaches +/- the middle!!!!!! WTH am I doing wrong?? Thanks to all!
#2 Posted by rfcd123 (25 posts) -
Correction: *Grab tentacle*
#3 Posted by KalDurenik (3768 posts) -
Gah i cant remember the fight... But i just pressed the buttons that came up and i was done... I know i got it on my first try without any problems.
#4 Posted by malikmmm (2194 posts) -
lower you resolution. i actually encountered the same problem but when i lowered my resolution it worked. it will work for you too...
#5 Posted by FelipeInside (26571 posts) -
lower you resolution. i actually encountered the same problem but when i lowered my resolution it worked. it will work for you too...malikmmm
Holly Cow Hell Batman... If that's the fix, it's the weirdest fix ever !!!!
#6 Posted by Goku1213 (50 posts) -

[QUOTE="malikmmm"]lower you resolution. i actually encountered the same problem but when i lowered my resolution it worked. it will work for you too...FelipeInside

I've come across this problem with people. If it helped, good news. Grabbing onto the tenticle should'nt be hard work. I remember Geralt grabbing onto it without me giving the approval. It should be a do or die thing.

#7 Posted by the_ChEeSe_mAn2 (8464 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="malikmmm"]lower you resolution. i actually encountered the same problem but when i lowered my resolution it worked. it will work for you too...Goku1213

I've come across this problem with people. If it helped, good news. Grabbing onto the tenticle should'nt be hard work. I remember Geralt grabbing onto it without me giving the approval. It should be a do or die thing.

I got the same result. The prompt never came, but I was able to grab onto the tentacle anyways.
#8 Posted by ploopypants (25 posts) -
Strange, I didn't grab onto any tenticle, I laid down a Yrden, chopped off the trapped tenticle, went to the next one until all the ones that could be chopped off were done and then the broken bridge fell on it.
#9 Posted by ploopypants (25 posts) -
The issue I'm having is how to implement the mutagens I have.
#10 Posted by KalDurenik (3768 posts) -
In some skills you can put mutagens... Like every "major" skill" (at the end) or at points where the skill lines go together into less skills. Then you select the skill and press "mutate"
#11 Posted by ploopypants (25 posts) -
Excellent. Thanks for that.