The PC gaming not gonna die thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 crozon
Member since 2003 • 1180 Posts

had it with PC gaming gonna die threads, thought I'll start this one. If there is another one like this already please delete it and excuse my laziness for not looking :)

anyhow despite how the news went on and on and on about bad sales for crysis and UT3, and the constant talk of piracy, heres whats funny, loads of games that are console games are coming to the PC.

turok (don't remember this ever been on the pc)

bionic commander (sequel and remake)

mercenaries 2 (part one was console only)

and quite a few others i can't think of.

plus sega went and bought two pc development houses (the guys behind the total war series and football manager)

and finally there is a huge list of games only on the pc, too many to list here

OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts
Just isolate yourself from them threads bud.
homebrew197516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 homebrew197516
Member since 2005 • 92 Posts
I read in PC Format that Crysis is selling very well. Those sale figures quoted on this web site are US only. Europe seems to have much higher PC game sales. I really don't know why people come on here and say PC gaming is dying when there are just as many PC games as console, mybe even more than console as we get exclusives and ports. Also piracy is high on the PC but devs and publishers still seem to make a profit and continue create new games for the PC.
mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts

This thread doesn't need to exist. Saying PC gaming is not going to die is like saying most of us on the PC boards are not gonna get laid tonight.

It goes without saying.

Rylsadar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Rylsadar
Member since 2007 • 541 Posts

had it with PC gaming gonna die threads, thought I'll start this one. If there is another one like this already please delete it and excuse my laziness for not looking :)crozon

What the?! Delete?!

Why don't we delete this nonsense?

Listen up,i'm not in the mood for childish crap! I find quite interesting any opionion related to te computer platform,but your post is just so irreverant.:evil:

skizi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 skizi1
Member since 2007 • 134 Posts

People said PC gaming was dead after they released the PS and N64. People said it was dead once PS2 and Xbox came out. And now they say it's going to die because of the PS3 and 360. Do you see a pattern?

Let the console fanboys talk. I personally feel sorry for anyone that spends money on a console. Have fun paying $60 for a singleplayer game with 8 hours of gameplay. Have fun with your 8 vs. 8 multiplayer games...I'll continue to enjoy 32 vs. 32. Have fun playing with no mods. Have fun playing your FPS games with a controller.

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#7 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts

I think you should've browsed through the floated threads first, specificially Adrian's. :wink: