This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4575 posts) -

Came out yesterday.

I quite like it though only found the very last test intensive.

Post your results!!

#2 Posted by darksusperia (6943 posts) -
had a similiar idea for a thread.. might still do it yet..
#3 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7641 posts) -

3dmark perty looking like always. Not going to bother to run until I get a new gfx which isnt any time soon mehh.

#4 Posted by FaustArp (1036 posts) -

Free version takes forever.

#5 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4575 posts) -
[QUOTE="FaustArp"]

[/QUOTE Hey what drivers are you using cuz I got around 10000 using the 313.96 drivers, which are crap for benching. I'll do it again when I get home and post it when I get a proper result.
#6 Posted by darksusperia (6943 posts) -
[QUOTE="acanofcoke"][QUOTE="FaustArp"]

[/QUOTE Hey what drivers are you using cuz I got around 10000 using the 313.96 drivers, which are crap for benching. I'll do it again when I get home and post it when I get a proper result.

sli is broken at the moment apparently.
#7 Posted by FaustArp (1036 posts) -

[QUOTE="FaustArp"]

[/QUOTE Hey what drivers are you using cuz I got around 10000 using the 313.96 drivers, which are crap for benching. I'll do it again when I get home and post it when I get a proper result.acanofcoke

I'm using 313.96 + Windows 8.  If the achievements it gives you are to be believed, anything over 9000 is hilarious overkill, but FWIW I get nearly 11,000 with mine at stock:

^^That's with all offsets at +0.  Try giving your cards a tad bit more juice before you run it next time...it is a point-based benchmarking program after all.  :P  Lol.

Hey, speaking of 313.96 drivers...is the Crysis 3 Beta working for you at all?  It's broken for me...one of my GPUs won't go above 3%.  :?

#8 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4575 posts) -

[/QUOTE Hey what drivers are you using cuz I got around 10000 using the 313.96 drivers, which are crap for benching. I'll do it again when I get home and post it when I get a proper result.FaustArp

I'm using 313.96 + Windows 8.  If the achievements it gives you are to be believed, anything over 9000 is hilarious overkill, but FWIW I get nearly 11,000 with mine at stock:

^^That's with all offsets at +0.  Try giving your cards a tad bit more juice before you run it next time...it is a point-based benchmarking program after all.  :P  Lol.

Hey, speaking of 313.96 drivers...is the Crysis 3 Beta working for you at all?  It's broken for me...one of my GPUs won't go above 3%.  :?

Yeah, crysis 3 is fine as long as you use nvidia inspector to add the crysis 3beta.exe to the crysis 3sli profile
#9 Posted by FaustArp (1036 posts) -

[QUOTE="FaustArp"]

[/QUOTE Hey what drivers are you using cuz I got around 10000 using the 313.96 drivers, which are crap for benching. I'll do it again when I get home and post it when I get a proper result.acanofcoke

Yeah, crysis 3 is fine as long as you use nvidia inspector to add the crysis 3beta.exe to the crysis 3sli profile

Thanks for that.  :)

I looked at the nVidia Inspector profile but for some reason I didn't even think about adding the .exe.  I'll have to get on it when I get home from work tonight.

#10 Posted by Horgen (111196 posts) -
Downloading now.
#11 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

I'll have to check this out! I'm curious about how my computer performs with this sort of thing. I know mine is mid-range, but it's the most powerful thing I've ever owned, so I have no idea what its limits are.

#12 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9462 posts) -

Tryed the demo... Hit the run all test button and this is what I got.

Thing doesn't read my system right at all. Def wouldn't buy it.

#13 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9462 posts) -

Here's a 2nd run with a few tweaks.

NV control:

Single monitor

Max power

Force Frame alt 2

Still doesn't show my memory @ 1866 either.

Crappy benchmarking tool.

#14 Posted by punk2kgamer (52 posts) -

are those low scores :cry:

#15 Posted by FaustArp (1036 posts) -

I found this on the Google Machine:

3dm-fire-1.jpg

#16 Posted by egger7577 (605 posts) -

I have a 570 and Fire Strike brought my PC to it's knees with a score just a bit over 4k. After reading some of the previous posts that seems to be the norm though. The weird thing is my PC did better in the Fire Strike physics test than the Cloud psysics test.

#17 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

My computer about shat itself when benching that last test. Then again, nothing on my comp is clocked, nor high-end.

Icestorm: 140,879

Cloudgate: 14,394 

Fire Strike: 4033

A tad bit of coil whine from my card during cloudgate, but it went away after more stress was put on it. Kind of what I was expecting, however! :)

Some of you have crazy computers! 

#18 Posted by Horgen (111196 posts) -
Anyhow I got 5700 and 6500 on Fire Strike when trying with two different O.C settings.
#19 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

Anyhow I got 5700 and 6500 on Fire Strike when trying with two different O.C settings. horgen123
Better than me, that's for sure!

#20 Posted by AlexKidd5000 (1882 posts) -
I can't even get it to work.
#21 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4575 posts) -

Unfortunately this is the best I can do at the moment.

Boy, Nvidia are really trailing on this benchmark so far. 7970's are blowing us away!

#22 Posted by Yagnav (6107 posts) -

So here are my results. Thought I could've squeezed some more but didn't want to extreme OC the i5 until Crysis 3 came out. 

Thats Fire Strike results.

And just for Sh!ts and giggles I tried the extreme test too.

#23 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4575 posts) -

I did extreme too for poo's and laughs

#24 Posted by FaustArp (1036 posts) -

Boy, Nvidia are really trailing on this benchmark so far. 7970's are blowing us away!

acanofcoke

We're both doing quite better than average though I think.

#25 Posted by adamosmaki (9840 posts) -
my 6850 is crying now
#26 Posted by Horgen (111196 posts) -

acanofcoke
Best? Roughly twice my score when I let my 680 run at 1058MHz. I get another 800 points if I the CPU at 4.7 and GPU at 1200.
#27 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (4575 posts) -
[QUOTE="acanofcoke"]

horgen123
Best? Roughly twice my score when I let my 680 run at 1058MHz. I get another 800 points if I the CPU at 4.7 and GPU at 1200.

You wanna turn up your vram too. You do realise I have 2 680'a right?
#28 Posted by AlexKidd5000 (1882 posts) -
It keeps crashing my PC. I updated the display drivers, and still crashes.
#29 Posted by Horgen (111196 posts) -
[QUOTE="acanofcoke"] You wanna turn up your vram too. You do realise I have 2 680'a right?

VRAM running at 6.8GHz. Of course I won't let that one go untouched when I OC. Gotta help the poor bandwidth the 680 has. :(
#30 Posted by ravenguard90 (3064 posts) -

Here's mine:

#31 Posted by kraken2109 (13237 posts) -

Guessing it only runs on DX11 cards :(