Stuck on Overlord 2...quick question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dcghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dcghost
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Ok, this is going to sound ridiculous, but I am actually stuck on the intro of overlord 2 lol. I get to where I have my minions and the little kids are in the snow castle. It tells me to hold down both mouse buttons and move the mouse in a sweeping motion i think to send the minions to the fort. I do that and maybe one or 2 go. Then the little girl you followed to the fort says "over here" and it looks like there is a little path to the top of the fort with little glowing dots on it. However, it won't let me through, or my minions.

Any suggestions? thanks

Crunk_SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Crunk_SC
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Dude, do you not see that big ass rocket/firecracker? Use your magic to lite the rocket/firecracker and it will burst through the door to allow you through. You will have to lite more rockets/firecracker once you get inside. Once inside things get really good. Enjoy and good luck.
dcghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dcghost

That makes sense. I was shooting the rocket off right away just for the hell of it. Thanks for your response though...I did say my question was ridiculous :)

raindroprif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 raindroprif
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hi, can anybody please tell me how to find the green minions hive and where is it? Thanks in advance:)
dcghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dcghost

Wow, I'm still stuck LOL. Everytime I try to light the fireworks the little kids put out the fire w snowballs. Then the little girl that I followed moves over to the left and says over here. I see that path with glowing gold dots, but it won't let me over there

Keeps saying "Hold both mouse buttons and move the mouse to sweep the minions onto the ice fort" but when I do that nothing happens.

dcghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dcghost

Looks like I have a problem with sweeping my minions, not sure if its a bug, im doing it wrong, or what.

Juulke20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Juulke20
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Go to the left of the firecracker thing and sweep your minions from there towards the castle with the kids. scares of the kids so you can lit the firecracker succesfully

zapper1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zapper1983
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Im stuck at the part where you have to get the 4 keys to open the damn,I keep chasing this damn ship around to set fire to the sails,its nearly inpossible!I know that everytime I redock my ship fixes itself.I cant get my mininons to set the sails on fire

HeLp anyone?

nhatnheo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 nhatnheo
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts

Hold both of buttons of your mouse and make your minions run throuh a little path where the little gird is standing. Then your minons will take care of the rest. Then use magic on the rocket. That should do the trick!

RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts

Im stuck at the part where you have to get the 4 keys to open the damn,I keep chasing this damn ship around to set fire to the sails,its nearly inpossible!I know that everytime I redock my ship fixes itself.I cant get my mininons to set the sails on fire

HeLp anyone?

zapper1983
The elven ship keeps going around the island so just turn around and head to the opposite direction. Let them ram you and stick as close to them as long as you can. Repeat if necessary.