Stop making console releated games!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jamie_shostak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jamie_shostak
Member since 2006 • 251 Posts

all i can say is ffs stop making console exclusive games... ALot of the tom clancy sequels are becoming xbox/ps3 exclusive, call of duty 3 exclusive...

It's sooo annoying, the games that are popular on the PC are all becoming exclusives to xbox/ps3...God damn it.

ChocoKat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ChocoKat
Member since 2006 • 319 Posts

all i can say is ffs stop making console exclusive games... ALot of the tom clancy sequels are becoming xbox/ps3 exclusive, call of duty 3 exclusive...

It's sooo annoying, the games that are popular on the PC are all becoming exclusives to xbox/ps3...God damn it.

jamie_shostak

Hear's a thought. Maybe they're going where the money is? 

basersx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 basersx
Member since 2005 • 6222 Posts

That's why you have to have both.  I have had an Xbox for 4 years and I'm getting a 360 just for Forza 2.  If you cant beat them, join them.

That doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing PC games but I'm not going to miss out on all the great sports and racing games either.

timma25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 timma25
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts

Obviously their following the $$, considering M$ pays off companies to keep their game exclusively to Xbox. Why try to make a good game to make money, when u can just follow a name and make the same amount?

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts

like i have been sayn for awhile. now. PC gameing is fast becomeing an elitist hobbie. less and less people are willing or able to put the kinda mony into PC hardwear that it takes to make it realy injoyable. thus less users = less sales = less games being made for PC's. its only going to get worse if things keep on the way thay have been going. plus the ease in wich PC games can be pirated is not helping. the PC side of gameing IMHO realy needs to restructure itself if it wants to grow and not shrink as it has been doing for some time. seems all the time that retailers are takeing away more and more shelf space from PC games. the local gamestop years ago had over a 1/4 of there prime wall space devoted to pc games. put on in promanent displays. now the same store has the PC games cramed togather in a small back corner of the store behind stands of used games. and there not very organized. wall marts in my area are the same. used to there were nearly two full shelves of PC games. nearly the same space that was devoted to all the consoles combind. now its down to half a shelf. most all other game retailers have given up on them all togather. only best buy seems to have a decant set up ad i would not set foot in best buy unless no other options were avalible lol.

i my self have been toying with the idea of giveing up on PC gameing and going back full time to consoles. only thing stoping me is the fact that i have no HD TV and for the price of a 360/PS3 and a half way decant HDtv  i might as well build another PC.And other than games i would not use the HDtv much as im in a small town and the local cabel has no HD channels. but as that changes and HDdvd/blue ray becomes the standerd ill buy a HDtv then  .....

blackdreamhunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 blackdreamhunk
Member since 2007 • 3880 Posts
that is because they rock on pc when a game goes to console you will know it will never be as good on pc....if devs want to down gade their game let them there is always other devs who will replace them with better games. console games will never be as good as pc games.
cyw1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 cyw1988
Member since 2005 • 428 Posts
Soon the only type of game that plays best on the PC would be RTS games and maybe then they will stay PC exclusive... don't know about you guys but I find playing FPS with a keyboard and mouse easier than FPS with a controller... so I wouldn't mind if those became PC exclusives as well... =)
monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#8 monco59
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts
If it bothers you so much, get a console to go along with your PC. That's what I did and it was the best decision I ever made. You get the best of both worlds.