Star Wars: kotor dark side points?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts

I bought kotor off Steam about a week ago and was just wondering if using red lightsabers, force pursuade or dark force powers gives you dark points or effect the outcome of the game?

Just Bastila has lectured me a couple of times for using force pursuade to avoid docking fees... (I'm with the ligh side btw)

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

No, unless you harass people for no reason, like apparently you did.

Not solving problems but causing them, that gets you dark side points, like skipping fees, killing others instead of doing them favors for items/info, etc.

Dusty8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dusty8
Member since 2010 • 318 Posts

I haven't played this game in a long time, but I think I remember that it tels you when you gain light side/dark side points. Lightsaber colour does not give light side/ dark side points. I recommend going light side because I found that the story is a lot more enjoyable then the dark side story.

Off topic, but is kotor 2 on Steam?

Filthybastrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Filthybastrd
Member since 2009 • 7124 Posts

Being evil gives you darkside points.

That's means do things that are beneficial to you at the expense of others. And be sadistic when possible.

Edit: Using Force Persuade to avoid paying fees is considered a negative trait. You're brainwashing a guy because you're cheap afterall.

Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts

Cool thanks guy :) Just double checking, I'm good to use Dark Force powers? The light ones suck :/

And Dusty8; Kotor 2 isn't on Steam unfortunatly. There's a decent choice of other Star Wars games but in saying that there are some s*** ones.

Still, stuff like Dark Forces 2 and Jedi Academy are on there so not a complete loss :P