This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

Awesome Trailer

#2 Posted by not_wanted (1990 posts) -

lol Great trailer. :D

#3 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
Simple yet so much better than the promotional videos for the next movie, hopefully it's close to the last one, game and the movie itself look like garbage so far.
#4 Posted by KHAndAnime (17136 posts) -
I wish it was a good Star Trek game. :(
#5 Posted by mitu123 (154997 posts) -

Embed that video man!

Graphically not impressive, but hopefully the game is alright.

#6 Posted by Franko_3 (5729 posts) -
Ho God, that was so funny. Game looks terrible though
#7 Posted by BSC14 (4187 posts) -

Ho God, that was so funny. Game looks terrible thoughFranko_3

agree.

Was worth watching for sure...funny stuff.

#8 Posted by nutcrackr (13027 posts) -
didn't know they were still releasing games for the PS2.
#9 Posted by mitu123 (154997 posts) -

didn't know they were still releasing games for the PS2. nutcrackr
PS2 sure still has more life in it it seems.

#10 Posted by mhofever (3960 posts) -

We need Star Trek games like Bridge Commander or at least an updated one of it. That's what the experience of Star Trek all about. Being a captain, giving orders, exploring uncharted worlds.

#11 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

Embed that video man!

mitu123
Don't know how to sorry... Noob !!!
#12 Posted by not_wanted (1990 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Embed that video man!

FelipeInside

Don't know how to sorry... Noob !!!

Under youtube video click on share then on Embed and then just copy and paste the code. :)

#13 Posted by vfibsux (4497 posts) -

Stop trolling felipe, you wanna-be gamer you!

#14 Posted by Allicrombie (26185 posts) -
didn't know they were still releasing games for the PS2. nutcrackr
so harsh.
#15 Posted by Allicrombie (26185 posts) -

We need Star Trek games like Bridge Commander or at least an updated one of it. That's what the experience of Star Trek all about. Being a captain, giving orders, exploring uncharted worlds.

mhofever
I could live with an updated version of Armada or Starfleet Academy as well.
#16 Posted by SKaREO (3161 posts) -
[QUOTE="mhofever"]

Allicrombie
I could live with an updated version of Armada or Starfleet Academy as well.

You realize you can quote two people in the same post? Double posting is poor forum etiquette. You're a Mod, you should know better.
#17 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

Stop trolling felipe, you wanna-be gamer you!

vfibsux
I should have known better. I offer my deepest apologies...
#18 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

God this game looks abysmal. A pithy trailer won't save it from that fate.

#19 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

mhofever

Yes times a thousand!

#20 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

You realize you can quote two people in the same post? Double posting is poor forum etiquette. You're a Mod, you should know better.SKaREO

Alli, ban this guy, would you?

#21 Posted by kozzy1234 (35947 posts) -

Can't wait for the new star trek movie, JJ Abrahams did an amazing job on the last one.

#22 Posted by kozzy1234 (35947 posts) -

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]You realize you can quote two people in the same post? Double posting is poor forum etiquette. You're a Mod, you should know better.airshocker

For real, has he ever posted a positive or non troll post before? I don't think so :?

#23 Posted by mitu123 (154997 posts) -

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]You realize you can quote two people in the same post? Double posting is poor forum etiquette. You're a Mod, you should know better.kozzy1234

For real, has he ever posted a positive or non troll post before? I don't think so :?

Reminds me of jake.XD
#24 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

God this game looks abysmal. A pithy trailer won't save it from that fate.

airshocker
It will be a typical run and gun game like others, but Star Trek maybe needs one of these since it doesn't have many (or any). Might turn out good, who knows...
#25 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

Can't wait for the new star trek movie, JJ Abrahams did an amazing job on the last one.

kozzy1234
I totally agree, he made Star Trek cool again. My wife loved the first one, and she's never been into Star Trek.
#26 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

It will be a typical run and gun game like others, but Star Trek maybe needs one of these since it doesn't have many (or any). Might turn out good, who knows...FelipeInside

No chance.

#27 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]It will be a typical run and gun game like others, but Star Trek maybe needs one of these since it doesn't have many (or any). Might turn out good, who knows...airshocker

No chance.

So you've played the demo. Tell us why it's so bad.
#28 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

So you've played the demo. Tell us why it's so bad.FelipeInside

With the hundreds of movie/TV show video games that have been made, how many have been good?

It's common-knowledge. Why are you even arguing with me about it?

#29 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]So you've played the demo. Tell us why it's so bad.airshocker

With the hundreds of movie/TV show video games that have been made, how many have been good?

It's common-knowledge. Why are you even arguing with me about it?

Quite a few of them have been good actually. I'm not arguing about anything. I said it might turn good, who knows. You stated it won't as a fact without even playing the game. I actually play a game first before judging it.
#30 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

Quite a few of them have been good actually. I'm not arguing about anything. I said it might turn good, who knows. You stated it won't as a fact without even playing the game. I actually play a game first before judging it. FelipeInside

List them. Just because you're arguing with me(for some unknown reason) doesn't change the fact that most video games based off of movies BLOW. It's a fact all of us have grown up with. I don't know why you're being frisky about it all of a sudden.

So you play games that are based off of movies...? :lol: So you're the guy they're marketing for. "Hey, there's gotta' be a few schmucks who will buy this game because it's -insert brand name here-!"

#31 Posted by FelipeInside (28160 posts) -

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Quite a few of them have been good actually. I'm not arguing about anything. I said it might turn good, who knows. You stated it won't as a fact without even playing the game. I actually play a game first before judging it. airshocker

List them. Just because you're arguing with me(for some unknown reason) doesn't change the fact that most video games based off of movies BLOW. It's a fact all of us have grown up with. I don't know why you're being frisky about it all of a sudden.

So you play games that are based off of movies...? :lol: So you're the guy they're marketing for. "Hey, there's gotta' be a few schmucks who will buy this game because it's -insert brand name here-!"

I think you need to look up the word arguing. I'm saying that none of us have played it yet so it might turn out good or might turn out bad. You are saying it's crap (as a fact) without having tried it. Did you say the same about Riddick before trying the game? and then it turned out good? Again, I'm not arguing, not being "frisky" (whatever that meant) or angry, emotional, sad, stressed etc etc.
#32 Posted by vfibsux (4497 posts) -

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]You realize you can quote two people in the same post? Double posting is poor forum etiquette. You're a Mod, you should know better.airshocker

I second that.
#33 Posted by mitu123 (154997 posts) -
[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]You realize you can quote two people in the same post? Double posting is poor forum etiquette. You're a Mod, you should know better.vfibsux

I second that.

Third that.
#34 Posted by airshocker (31700 posts) -

I think you need to look up the word arguing. I'm saying that none of us have played it yet so it might turn out good or might turn out bad. You are saying it's crap (as a fact) without having tried it. Did you say the same about Riddick before trying the game? and then it turned out good? Again, I'm not arguing, not being "frisky" (whatever that meant) or angry, emotional, sad, stressed etc etc. FelipeInside

And I'm saying that throughout my 17 years of active video gaming I can only count on one hand the amount of movie video games that haven't sucked completely, Riddick being among them. With that kind of statistics on my side, might doesn't even make it into the equation.