Star Citizen 12.1 patch released

#1 Posted by Byshop (12888 posts) -

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//13929-Star-Citizen-Patch-121

Lotta stuff, but here are some highlights:

Added upgraded base Freelancer and all variants to the Hangar Module

Upgraded all backers to Deluxe Hangars so we can add the TNGS finalist ships (reverts to your normal hangar once the event concludes).

Increased the size of production server and deployed servers with Google Compute

Added Four Horseman’s – Aegis Dynamics – Redeemer – to all backer hangars

Added Shard Collective’s – Origin Jumpworks – AX114 Boomslang – to all backer hangars

Light polish and hookup work on The Next Great Starship ships for display in the hangar

Add missiles to the freelancer_max

Adjusted power consumption and the speed of the laser bolt for the Klaus and Werner CF007 Bulldog

Plus a bunch of bug fixes like ships registering as having commited suicide when you blow their reactor. Jump in this weekend if for no reason other than to see the deluxe hangar. :)

-Byshop

#2 Posted by vfibsux (4281 posts) -

It just patched another like 10GB lol, wtf.

#3 Posted by Code135 (848 posts) -

I don't really see a point in making a topic about the patch notes of a game that is not even released on the market. I guess I should say congrats to the ones who are able to play it at the moment ?

#4 Posted by soolkiki (1776 posts) -

I can't wait till this thing is released! It looks like it's going to be a complete blast!

#5 Posted by Arthas045 (5519 posts) -

Game looks fun in its current state.... I am going to try some other games in the genre first and I may back this yet!

#6 Posted by Byshop (12888 posts) -

@Code135 said:

I don't really see a point in making a topic about the patch notes of a game that is not even released on the market. I guess I should say congrats to the ones who are able to play it at the moment ?

It's a pretty significant update to those of us who can play it. It's not like it takes some massive monetary commitment to get in like you see with Elite (at $150 for the current beta phase). Anyone who wants to jump in can buy a cheap ship and start playing. The reason I posted this is because it's time sensitive, and some of the features that are available right now (like the deluxe hangar) will only be up for a limited time.

-Byshop