S.T.A.L.K.E.R. vehicles...sleep, and several disturbances

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lazzy102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 lazzy102
Member since 2004 • 455 Posts

can any of you tell me what they cut out from the game.... all of the vehicles(or only some)?? sleep.. well i dont really mind, and what disturbances did they cut out'/???? i hope that they didnt cut out anything else....anyway i still think that its going to be a great game can't wait till it comes out^^

Artosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Artosa
Member since 2005 • 5063 Posts

can any of you tell me what they cut out from the game.... all of the vehicles(or only some)?? sleep.. well i dont really mind, and what disturbances did they cut out'/???? i hope that they didnt cut out anything else....anyway i still think that its going to be a great game can't wait till it comes out^^

lazzy102
disturbances?, last i heard they only took slepping and vehicles out
lezrus2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lezrus2004
Member since 2004 • 45 Posts

If what u say is true - that sux! i was expecting to have a ride around The Zone! Let us hope they wouldn't cut multyplayer...

midn8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 midn8t
Member since 2002 • 78 Posts

i didnt know they took out anything last review i heard they still had vechiles int he game.

for a game thats been indevlopment senes DX9 frist came out they sure are having hard time making it.

was announced for dx9 when it frist was to be realseed with dx9 to show off dx 9 gfxs and now dx10 is already out.

for game thats been indevlpoment so long ud think they would gotten all features they wanted in.

lazzy102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lazzy102
well maybe im wrong i just read someone saying this.... too bad that the for the vehicles... how can we go around a 30 km area without vehicles... lets hope that they change their mind or meaby put a patch later on that i dunno makes the player ablo to drive at least one vehicle.....i just hope so.. anyway even without them the games is still going to be great i think anyway thnx
jbkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 jbkilla
Member since 2005 • 1796 Posts
The vehicles,sleeping and eating are all gone.They cut vehicles out of the game because they thought if everyone drove around the whole time they would miss the best part of the game...exploration.
RoterHund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 RoterHund
Member since 2005 • 93 Posts
well maybe im wrong i just read someone saying this.... too bad that the for the vehicles... how can we go around a 30 km area without vehicles... lets hope that they change their mind or meaby put a patch later on that i dunno makes the player ablo to drive at least one vehicle.....i just hope so.. anyway even without them the games is still going to be great i think anyway thnx lazzy102

What's the problem with walking 30 km? I mean in real life it's a normal experience to walk it at once (at least in the army) but this is a game you are going to play for some time, so 30 km to walk over a week, well I don't see a problem. I mean with the vehicle you wud finish the map in a couple of hours...

And to address the ppl complaining about it being so late... it's Russia... I bet they went through problems like lack of experience, funds etc. When the game will be finished it's like the birth of game production for Russia (since tetris no good russian games were made and even those were very few)...
lazzy102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lazzy102
yeah i guess your right......anyway hope the game will be as good as they are saying
Nick_Cave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Nick_Cave
Member since 2004 • 300 Posts
Been waiting for this game for about 3 years. Hope it wasn't for nothing.
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
Vehicles, Sleeping and neccessary eating have been cut from the game, im not sure what else has.