S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat save files

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blackhawk96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Blackhawk96
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts

I have been playing stalker call of pripyat and for some reason my save files where lost I was to the point where you are recruiting the people you helped in order to get to pripyat if anyone can give me a link to their save game it would be much appreciated.

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Lithos_
Member since 2008 • 1017 Posts

I have been playing stalker call of pripyat and for some reason my save files where lost I was to the point where you are recruiting the people you helped in order to get to pripyat if anyone can give me a link to their save game it would be much appreciated.

Blackhawk96

Talking of coincidence, I'm exactly in that part... but I'm not finding the saved game files, where are them?

EDIT: found them. I'll be back in a minute.

EDIT 2: I tried to uploaded the zip file via Senduit.com for three times, used FF and IE8, to no avail; if you want you can PM me, I will then need your e-mail to send you the file.

Or, if you know of a similar site to upload, just point it out (I know of Mailbigfile.com, or something like that, but it asks for an e-mail address).

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lithos_

(bump)

I manage to upload it using another service, but I don't know for how long the file will remain there: http://drop.io/exrukro.

There were 2 files with the name of my last saved game, so I gathered both in a zip file; just drop them in your saves folder, I guess that will do.

Blackhawk96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blackhawk96

Omg you are a lifesaver my friend I honestly thought I would have to wait ages to find someone TY TY TY

edit: lol wow you found my post 4 min after I posted should have checked it earlier

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lithos_

Please tell me if worked, because, like I said, I found 2 files with the same name, I'm not sure if I did it right, If it's the case I can upload it again.

Blackhawk96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blackhawk96

Please tell me if worked, because, like I said, I found 2 files with the same name, I'm not sure if I did it right, If it's the case I can upload it again.

Lithos_

Oh It worked fine you were at the exact same spot as me and a question did you use mods?

Lithos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lithos_

Oh It worked fine you were at the exact same spot as me and a question did you use mods?

Blackhawk96

Nope, not one so far.

In my first playthrough I use to prefer playing vanilla (there were exceptions though).

Edit: Glad the savegame worked.