spore spore spore!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for somethincoolest
somethincoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 somethincoolest
Member since 2008 • 123 Posts
anyone getting spore i am definately it looks amazing i loved sims 2 the best part about it was making custom houses but in this game you can make your own species **** YEA sounds like 5 months are gone for me
Pessu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Pessu
Member since 2007 • 944 Posts
Yes, we are all getting spore.
Benjamin19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Benjamin19
Member since 2005 • 187 Posts
I'm probably getting it. But I will wait until I see some reviews, before I go out a hand some cash over the counter. The gameplay videos I have seen of it, hasn't overwhelmed me in any way.
dbpvivi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 dbpvivi
Member since 2005 • 301 Posts

Games like this are ones I play and play and play for a couple of months get bored with and the put them down. I wont see that game for a year or so and then Ill play it again solid. I have always done it with RTS/Strategy type games. C&C, Call to power 2, Rome Total war, Age of empires, World in conflict,Cossaks etc. The only problem with this game is its bloody 3 activations limit so I'm not going to pay £30 for a game that I will get bored with and when it comes to wanting to play it again in a couple of years time there is a good chance I can't. I'll pick it up for £20 in a year or so or the second they release a tool/patch to get your activations back.

I managed to pick up Mass Effect for £15 the other day in a sale so I may not even have to wait that long.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice!!!

Nope, not getting it for quite some time, maybe never. I prefer Sims 3 over it + I don't want to gather 3installation limit games published by EA :| ME is enough for now.

couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 couly
Member since 2004 • 6278 Posts
I might, depending on reviews, looks childish to me,.
TA127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 TA127
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

I HATE Sims but i think ill like Spore. The only thing similar between the games is that you can custom your character but in Spore you dont do boring stuff like picking furniture and other stupid things.

So please dont compare Spore and Sims

19killer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 19killer97
Member since 2010 • 39 Posts
Spore is awsome if you like to change personality:D