Skip this thread.....sorry....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

UH SORRY IGNORE THIS THREAD LOCK IT UP OR SOMETHING I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE IT

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts

Heydudes....

I understand how to download torrents basically, but there is one thing that stops me from downloading most of them.

First of all I use bittorrent software....

Ok, like when you select a torrent to download, and after it downloads, you need a blank CD to burn an image on. Or something like that.

My blank CD's only hold up to 700mb of data, and i cant find CDs that hold more. So, games over 700mb I cant use. Is there another way to download and install these games?

There are so many games over 700mb....

Thanks.

THE_BRUTALIZER
I got an idea, BUY THE GAMES INSTEAD. Honestly and then people wonder why are piracy statistics so high...
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"]

Heydudes....

I understand how to download torrents basically, but there is one thing that stops me from downloading most of them.

First of all I use bittorrent software....

Ok, like when you select a torrent to download, and after it downloads, you need a blank CD to burn an image on. Or something like that.

My blank CD's only hold up to 700mb of data, and i cant find CDs that hold more. So, games over 700mb I cant use. Is there another way to download and install these games?

There are so many games over 700mb....

Thanks.

the_ChEeSe_mAn2
I got an idea, BUY THE GAMES INSTEAD. Honestly and then people wonder why are piracy statistics so high...

But Im a pirate. I cant do that :(
metaltoiletry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 metaltoiletry
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts

It's illegal, and probably against Gamespot rules to ask questions about downloading games illegally.

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 THE_BRUTALIZER
Inb4ban.fudgeblood
Oh **** there isnt some rule against this on gamespot....is there....
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 THE_BRUTALIZER

It's illegal, and probably against Gamespot rules to ask questions about downloading games illegally.

metaltoiletry
Well, look at it as "filesharing" other than stealing.... ughh i gotta do something before i get banned haha....
fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fudgeblood
Member since 2008 • 3165 Posts
[QUOTE="fudgeblood"]Inb4ban.THE_BRUTALIZER

It's at the top of the page, You're either going to get suspended or perma banned. Have a nice day!
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"]Inb4ban.fudgeblood

It's at the top of the page, You're either going to get suspended or perma banned. Have a nice day!

UHHH CRAP HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL! I MADED A MISTAKE
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

Get lost. *shakes fist angrily*

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

The only reason you should be using torrents is blizzard games (those use torrents for the download) from the store or free games. Pirating games is bad.

fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fudgeblood
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"] Oh **** there isnt some rule against this on gamespot....is there....

No mercy for pirates, it's illegal. Again, Have a nice day!
SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts
Epic Fail Here for Sure lol... I Don't Really Care About Pirating but, don't discuss it here on Gamespot.com its clearly violating the ToS and its at the top of page not too plus you need a flame shield because this is an Anti-Piracy community Enjoy Ban or Suspension Good Day To You Sir.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 THE_BRUTALIZER

Doom_HellKnight
Im going back to the PS3 forums uhh EVERYONE HAVE A NICE DAY pc gaming isnt my thing.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="SaintJimmmy"]Epic Fail Here for Sure lol... I Don't Really Care About Pirating but, don't discuss it here on Gamespot.com its clearly violating the ToS and its at the top of page not too plus you need a flame shield because this is an Anti-Piracy community Enjoy Ban or Suspension Good Day To You Sir.

Yeah, my biggest fail in a while.....what the hell was I thinking....
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
[QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]

THE_BRUTALIZER
Im going back to the PS3 forums uhh EVERYONE HAVE A NICE DAY pc gaming isnt my thing.

Good. Real PC gamers don't need posers who can't even be bothered to buy the games for their platform.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="fudgeblood"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"] It's at the top of the page, You're either going to get suspended or perma banned. Have a nice day!

I dont get it. If its illegal and crap, then why is it all over the internet? And why aint I arrested?
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="Doom_HellKnight"]

the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Good. Real PC gamers don't need posers who can't even be bothered to buy the games for their platform.

I thought I could get away with it.....and yeah I understand how ****** annoying posers can be. Sorry, brothers.
fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fudgeblood
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"] UHHH CRAP HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL! I MADED A MISTAKE

I dont get it. If its illegal and crap, then why is it all over the internet? And why aint I arrested?

Because there's no way for them to track you down and it would cost them too much to arrest everyone.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 THE_BRUTALIZER
Contact the mods and tell them your sorry and made a mistake, in a formal matter. GS mods are brutal but it's worth a try.dcpc11
So far I still have no messages or anything in my inbox lol...... I will contact them. Worth a try. Thanks...
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="fudgeblood"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"] No mercy for pirates, it's illegal. Again, Have a nice day!

Because there's no way for them to track you down and it would cost them too much to arrest everyone.

They could block the websites or something....could they?
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
[QUOTE="dcpc11"]Contact the mods and tell them your sorry and made a mistake, in a formal matter. GS mods are brutal but it's worth a try.THE_BRUTALIZER
So far I still have no messages or anything in my inbox lol...... I will contact them. Worth a try. Thanks...

There will be no messages, it will hit you by surprise ;) and I'm pretty sure you won't be suspended, you will be banned.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="dcpc11"]Contact the mods and tell them your sorry and made a mistake, in a formal matter. GS mods are brutal but it's worth a try.DanielDust

There will be no messages, it will hit you by surprise ;) and I'm pretty sure you won't be suspended, you will be banned.

For gods sake....I made a mistake, and Im not suspended or warned often at all, maybe they will cut a n00b like me some slack? I need it....please....
fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fudgeblood

[QUOTE="DanielDust"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"] So far I still have no messages or anything in my inbox lol...... I will contact them. Worth a try. Thanks...THE_BRUTALIZER

For gods sake....I made a mistake, and Im not suspended or warned often at all, maybe they will cut a n00b like me some slack? I need it....please....

I don't think a noob has almost 2000 posts, and I've already reported you for admitting to pirate, making useless threads and begging can also be reported too.

adrake4183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 adrake4183
Member since 2006 • 668 Posts
[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"] UHHH CRAP HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL! I MADED A MISTAKE

What sort of logic is this? I guess if everyone was racist then that would be ok for you to go along with too? Why don't you just buy the games like you should, not because you might get caught, but simply because its the right thing to do. You could spend all day justifying it but you'll never get around that its wrong. Hope you get banned, not just for the original commnet but for the comlpete lack of remorse and attempt to justify your behavior.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 THE_BRUTALIZER

Well, maybe I deserve a suspension. Its clearly at the top of the page, I cant believe I didnt read it.

Mods, suspend me for a week or two if you must, but please spare me a ban, I couldnt live without a GS account. So many of my friends are on here.....

fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 fudgeblood

[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"] No mercy for pirates, it's illegal. Again, Have a nice day!adrake4183

What sort of logic is this? I guess if everyone was racist then that would be ok for you to go along with too? Why don't you just buy the games like you should, not because you might get caught, but simply because its the right thing to do. You could spend all day justifying it but you'll never get around that its wrong. Hope you get banned, not just for the original commnet but for the comlpete lack of remorse and attempt to justify your behavior.

Amen to this!

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="adrake4183"][QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="fudgeblood"] No mercy for pirates, it's illegal. Again, Have a nice day!

No, you misunderstood that. Im terribly sorry for what I did, I will delete all my stuff right now after I post this, I just tried this out yesterday and I thought it was cool. I had no clue it was illegal, I had no clue there was a rule against posting questions, I clearly did not know what I was thinking and I sincerely hope the mods understand. Im not one to break rules like this, I was just stupid. Im cancelling the downloads right now, Im gonna hit up Gamestop and grab the game I want. Again, Im terribly sorry.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 THE_BRUTALIZER

[QUOTE="THE_BRUTALIZER"][QUOTE="DanielDust"] There will be no messages, it will hit you by surprise ;) and I'm pretty sure you won't be suspended, you will be banned.fudgeblood

I don't think a noob has almost 2000 posts, and I've already reported you for admitting to pirate, making useless threads and begging can also be reported too.

Well then clearly it was a mistake. Maybe I deserve a suspension for being stupid. If thats the case, then so be it, Im terribly sorry for what I did. I was stupid.

THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 THE_BRUTALIZER

Aww man, what did I just get myself into.....Im the kind of guy that will take credit for whatever I did, good or bad. I made a stupid decision, I had no clue it was that illegal or that it was banned here. I should have read the rules, and I hope everyone can forgive me, I dont want to make enemies, Im not like that.

SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts
Please Stop Posting on this thread Spamming The Forums isn't going to improve your situation Contact the Mods and Move on if you get introuble who cares its gamespot worst comes to worse you make a new account oh no...
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 THE_BRUTALIZER
[QUOTE="SaintJimmmy"]Please Stop Posting on this thread Spamming The Forums isn't going to improve your situation Contact the Mods and Move on if you get introuble who cares its gamespot worst comes to worse you make a new account oh no...

Ok, Im done posting right here. Thanks for understanding, I guess. I would never make a new account if they banned me, since that is apparently against the rules...
fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fudgeblood
Anyone else feel like reporting him just for spamming? It's getting annoying.
gbrading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#37 gbrading
Member since 2005 • 8085 Posts

As others have already said, discussion of Illegal Activities is strictly forbidden. Please refrain from doing so on the site or you risk more serious punishment.