Sim City and swtor questions.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gem98088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gem98088
Member since 2011 • 542 Posts

Simcity:

So.. i here there is some issues.. How is its current state? Do they plan on patching and fixing it up? id like to get it.

SWTOR:

Anyone know if Makeb is going to be an open world planet? will it be linear like the other planets?

S4E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 S4E
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts

Simcity:

So.. i here there is some issues.. How is its current state? Do they plan on patching and fixing it up? id like to get it.

SWTOR:

Anyone know if Makeb is going to be an open world planet? will it be linear like the other planets?

gem98088
I haven't heard of any new developments about SImCity, you would probably know if they had done something major, from GS website for example, I'd imagine. What comes to Makeb, I think it is going to be linear like the rest, with few quests that take you around the galaxy. I read (well, skimmed more like) a preview on MMORPG.com, so you might want to check that out, if that answers any of your questions about it.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

[QUOTE="gem98088"]

Simcity:

SWTOR:

S4E

I haven't heard of any new developments about SImCity, you would probably know if they had done something major, from GS website for example, I'd imagine. What comes to Makeb, I think it is going to be linear like the rest, with few quests that take you around the galaxy. I read (well, skimmed more like) a preview on MMORPG.com, so you might want to check that out, if that answers any of your questions about it.

gamespot is bad on reporting game news

polygon/ign is a good mix IMO

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 k2theswiss
i can only talk about sim city. I havn't been on in 2 weeks but, YES they are applying patchs. the servers are much better. road patch, traffic patch has been added and other small things
gem98088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gem98088
Sim City worth buying? I have heard mixed reports.. some say stay away some say get it.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 k2theswiss
Sim City worth buying? I have heard mixed reports.. some say stay away some say get it.gem98088
the core is fun but, i say wait for a deal or at least until they increase city size
Avatar image for GeneralMufinMan
GeneralMufinMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 GeneralMufinMan
Member since 2013 • 387 Posts

[QUOTE="gem98088"]Sim City worth buying? I have heard mixed reports.. some say stay away some say get it.k2theswiss
the core is fun but, i say wait for a deal or at least until they increase city size

Unless you're a huge city-sim-fan (like me) just wait tillthey release a city-increase patch/dlc or for it to go on sale on Origin.
And yeah, the servers are now stable, the traffic patch helped alot, now they just need to make inter-city play work as it should and increase city sizes. 

gem98088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gem98088
hmm.. might wait to its on sale.
Deadpool-n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Deadpool-n
Member since 2012 • 489 Posts

Sim City feels fine to me, got it recently and they patched up some stuff involving traffic. I haven't experienced any problems yet.

Might want to wait for a sale. I only bought it because at the time there was a promotion for a free game, got myself Dead Space 3.

As far as SWTOR goes I am pretty sure the new planet is going to be like the others. Not necessarily a bad thing though.