Screwless Case design???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pelicans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Pelicans
Member since 2007 • 1268 Posts
Im looking to buy a case when i buy my computer. Here It says it has a screwless design. Should i get a case with screws or not.
Avatar image for skapunkclarence
skapunkclarence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 skapunkclarence
Member since 2008 • 400 Posts
Screwless design is nice; purely because you don't need to find tools and things to do stuff... though, from a purely biased perspective, I'd choose an Antec Nine Hundred or Antec P182 over that case. Or for a full tower, the mighty Antec Twelve Hundred or Coolermaster Cosmos S.
mike4realz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mike4realz
Member since 2003 • 2577 Posts

Im looking to buy a case when i buy my computer. Here It says it has a screwless design. Should i get a case with screws or not.Pelicans

screwless is better. makes it easier when working with ur computer. kinda like plug and play

teldath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 teldath
Member since 2007 • 504 Posts
screwless is nice, but should not be a factor on weather or not you buy a case. buy a quality case then say "oh sweet its screwless" or say "i guess ill need a screw driver." but dont base your descision on it
Infinite-Zr0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Infinite-Zr0
Member since 2003 • 13284 Posts

Screwless design is nice; purely because you don't need to find tools and things to do stuff... though, from a purely biased perspective, I'd choose an Antec Nine Hundred or Antec P182 over that case. Or for a full tower, the mighty Antec Twelve Hundred or Coolermaster Cosmos S.skapunkclarence

P182 ftw

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
I only buy screwless cases from now on as well as modular PSUs 8)
popcornplaya12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 popcornplaya12
Member since 2004 • 911 Posts
nzxt makes good cases... i mean i have one and this things rocks
Avatar image for skapunkclarence
skapunkclarence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 skapunkclarence
Member since 2008 • 400 Posts

[QUOTE="skapunkclarence"]Screwless design is nice; purely because you don't need to find tools and things to do stuff... though, from a purely biased perspective, I'd choose an Antec Nine Hundred or Antec P182 over that case. Or for a full tower, the mighty Antec Twelve Hundred or Coolermaster Cosmos S.Infinite-Zr0

P182 ftw

You know it, rudeboi~ :D
swehunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 swehunt
Member since 2008 • 3637 Posts

I tend to mixture around alot in my case, and i will not get anything "less" than with thumb screws, hardware sit better with screws and do not make vibrating sounds like the "screwless" designs usally tend to do.

Just as a good input I totaly agree with the poster about buying a new case, I would not buy a case just because it got a screwless design, if it's there then you migth consider it's as a pros, but dont base your judgment upon it, thumb screws make it "tool-less", antec for ect. shipping their cases with a bunch thoose, this give you the comfy of a screwless case but HDD's and I/O sit much better, tigth!

OneNeo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 OneNeo1
Member since 2008 • 390 Posts

Im looking to buy a case when i buy my computer. Here It says it has a screwless design. Should i get a case with screws or not.Pelicans

Screwless is great, I use the Raidmax Smilodon

It has great airflow and plenty of fans.

I have used this one a few times now. The only complaint I remotely have is that the newer GPU's do fit tight up against the drive bays, but they still fit, plus there is a fan that is directly on the graphics cards to keep them cooler.