Razer vs. Logitech

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SkyCommand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 SkyCommand
Member since 2009 • 105 Posts

So, I finally built a new gaming rig (after 5 years of being relegated to only consoles) and I am curious about how Razer and Logitech have changed. Have their products even changed? I am in the market for a new mouse and headset. I traditionally liked the feel of razer, but that was a very long time ago. Is their death adder still their sort of standard? Also, how is the G35 headset from Logitech compared to Razer's Megalodon? It's just been too long, and I don't remember some of these things :roll:

Oh, and please don't start a flame war :D

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

Well I have a G35 headset and love the thing to death. I have had 2 Razer headsets and both of their mics went out on me. If you want a great headset that produces quality sound go with the G35 if you can afford it. As for the mouse, I also have a Logitech product, the G9. The G9 is a great mouse that I find effective in gaming, but also quite comfortable.

The only Razer product I have is a Razer keyboard, Lycosa, its not the best, but it gets the job done and looks good. Really the only complaint I have about it is it attracts finger pints like a motherfer. Though this is only do to its glossy surface.

Overall though Logitech makes quality products, but can be expensive.

Razer also can be expensive, but their products aren't as top notch as Logitech.

SinfulPotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SinfulPotato
Member since 2005 • 1381 Posts
I find that a lot of a cheaper stuff with both razor and logitech is the same product with a less attractive casing.
killerbasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 killerbasa
Member since 2005 • 860 Posts
I don't know much about Razer's, but I still use my Logitech G5 and a Saitek Eclipse keyboard. I wouldn't say much has changed except for maybe more LED's and displays on keyboards. Mice have really just gone up on the DPI. I personally like the older models that aren't too flashy that allow me to game w/o spending $250 on a "cutting edge" mouse and keyboard.
Avatar image for tequilasunriser
tequilasunriser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tequilasunriser
Member since 2004 • 6379 Posts

I got this mouse a little while back.

It rapes my hand in the good way. You'd love it.

Best Buy has it on the cheap for $40. I paid $75 for mine. It was a direct replacement from my Logitech MX510. If I have any complaints its that the scroll wheel is too sensitive, but thats minor I suppose. Everything is a complete upgrade on this mouse an the DPI is just insane.

For Keyboards... No idea. I use a $15 Logitech... It is as basic as one can get. The mouse is the most important control peripheral IMO, especially if you are a twitch shooter fan.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Razer make great products, but they're very expensive. Your call.

DabsTight703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 DabsTight703
Member since 2008 • 1966 Posts
That G500 looks amazing!!! Does anyone know if it attracts a lot of dead skin? My current mouse which is all plastic, seems to attract a lot of deadskin and dust buildup. I find myself cleaning my mouse every week as it gets to the point where is almost unhygienic. Gross I know but this is why I'm getting a new mouse!!
dbaron26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dbaron26
Member since 2009 • 158 Posts

Ive got a mx revolution, logitech, love that it get about 30+ hours of use before i need to charge it.

For a mouse best thing I can reccommend is go down to a brick and mortor and find the one that fits your hand the best.

DabsTight703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DabsTight703
Can anyone help me out with my question as I am looking into picking up the Logitech G500 soon.
Avatar image for tequilasunriser
tequilasunriser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tequilasunriser
Member since 2004 • 6379 Posts
That G500 looks amazing!!! Does anyone know if it attracts a lot of dead skin? My current mouse which is all plastic, seems to attract a lot of deadskin and dust buildup. I find myself cleaning my mouse every week as it gets to the point where is almost unhygienic. Gross I know but this is why I'm getting a new mouse!!DabsTight703
I know what you mean. My mx510 would get skin-grease all over it. I'd have to wipe the sludge off often. Now the g500 on the other hand is a champ in this regard. They anticipated the greasy hand of a man-child and put some nice surfacing all over the mouse. I haven't noticed any build up yet and I've had it since October. Also do what dbaron26 said. Test out how you like it at a brick and mortar store. Not sure how long the online deal at Best Buy is going to last though so gogogo.
DabsTight703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DabsTight703
[QUOTE="DabsTight703"]That G500 looks amazing!!! Does anyone know if it attracts a lot of dead skin? My current mouse which is all plastic, seems to attract a lot of deadskin and dust buildup. I find myself cleaning my mouse every week as it gets to the point where is almost unhygienic. Gross I know but this is why I'm getting a new mouse!!tequilasunriser
I know what you mean. My mx510 would get skin-grease all over it. I'd have to wipe the sludge off often. Now the g500 on the other hand is a champ in this regard. They anticipated the greasy hand of a man-child and put some nice surfacing all over the mouse. I haven't noticed any build up yet and I've had it since October. Also do what dbaron26 said. Test out how you like it at a brick and mortar store. Not sure how long the online deal at Best Buy is going to last though so gogogo.

So I just picked up the Logitech G500 and this mouse is beautiful! It glides on my SteelPad 3s and I just put 9 grams of weight onto it so now it's nice and steady. Do you suggest that I put teflon tape on the feet? If so, do you know if best buy also sells teflon tape?
Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#12 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
logitech any day. i've used a razer mouse (driver problems) and a razer keyboard(goofy layout/useless lit keys) and i have to say logitech's mice and keyboards are always better.
BeavermanA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BeavermanA
Member since 2003 • 2652 Posts

I would try to go somewhere you can feel them or at least look at them yourself, especially with a mouse. Everyone can say how great one is over another, but you may find you don't like the feel of it. CircuitCity had them all opened up to feel but they aren't around anymore. I didn't like the Razers, too flat and slippery. G9 shape felt good. Then I went home and bought it for 50% cheaper online, no wonder they went out of business.

DabsTight703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DabsTight703

I would try to go somewhere you can feel them or at least look at them yourself, especially with a mouse. Everyone can say how great one is over another, but you may find you don't like the feel of it. CircuitCity had them all opened up to feel but they aren't around anymore. I didn't like the Razers, too flat and slippery. G9 shape felt good. Then I went home and bought it for 50% cheaper online, no wonder they went out of business.

BeavermanA
Circuit City had some pretty good pre-order deals though.
SkyCommand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SkyCommand

I always went with Razer mice before, but I have heard nothing but rave reviews about the Logitech G9. Plus, they have the G35 headset, which is just bliss in for your ears. I am a huge audiophile for music, movies, and games. So, I figure the G35 would be a sure win. How about that Tritton set that boasts 4 speakers per ear? :o I would love to use it, but I do know there is an ocean of cables and cords to navigate, which is never good.

Has anyone here used the Razer Lachesis? My room mate is big on it, but I'm not so sure about an ambidextorous mouse...I'm left-handed, but, I have always used a mouse with my right.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

I always went with Razer mice before, but I have heard nothing but rave reviews about the Logitech G9. Plus, they have the G35 headset, which is just bliss in for your ears. I am a huge audiophile for music, movies, and games. So, I figure the G35 would be a sure win. How about that Tritton set that boasts 4 speakers per ear? :o I would love to use it, but I do know there is an ocean of cables and cords to navigate, which is never good.

Has anyone here used the Razer Lachesis? My room mate is big on it, but I'm not so sure about an ambidextorous mouse...I'm left-handed, but, I have always used a mouse with my right.

SkyCommand
My friend has a Lachesis, he loves it, i hate it. It's one of those things you have to try yourself i suppose.
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
I'm firmly in the Logitech camp when it comes to mice and keyboards. Bought a Logitech Cordless Desktop MX which had the MX700 mouse 6 or so years ago. Great mouse, though after a couple of years I had problems with it charging. Logitech replaced the mouse, though again that had similar issues after 2-3 years. Eventually I replaced it with the MX518 corded version of the same mouse. It fits my hand really well, and having used it for so long I've grown accustomed to all the extra buttons and use them all the time. Sadly for me some of the newer mice like the G9 have gone for a bit of a strange and uncomfortable looking design, so hopefully my current mice will last a while longer until something new and more appealing comes to market.
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!
AzNs3nSaT1On

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AzNs3nSaT1On
Member since 2005 • 921 Posts
i was content by the fact that logitech replaces your product with a new product if its under warranty but I do hate the wait of first shipping my items and waiting for them to receive it before shipping the replacement item. this in total could take almost a month
Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Dont spend what you cant replace. lol, expect both of their mices to last two years :P Anywhom I love the lachesis mouse and the old logi g7 if the batteries did not die on me. As headsets and speakers you are pretty much better off spending on an actual brand on these, because they break easy. Either one is good, I guess go with logi for the safer of the two.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!gamer082009
Hey, my Z-2300s were acting up too. I had to call in and all that stuff. Took about 3 weeks for the refund process to go through.
grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 grenadexjumpr
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!gamer082009

I would avoid Razer products. My Razer keyboard went wacky 3 months after I bought it. Contacted Razer and got a bunch of silly "troubleshooting" tips. Then I was told I had to pay to send it back to them for "evaluation." No thanks.

Roggirek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Roggirek
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts
I have a Logitech g35 in the mail, so we'll see how that works, but right now, I'm using a deathadder and a g13 gamepad (Logitech). I got both for Christmas, so they're just getting broken in, but so far.....LOVE them both. Great feeling solid products. But the deathadder sometimes takes a break so my Logitech MX revolution can take a spin around the desktop. Both great mice, never noticed any of the "drawbacks" for a wireless mouse on the MX, except when the battery died on me, but that was my fault. =)
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KHAndAnime

[QUOTE="gamer082009"]Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!grenadexjumpr

I would avoid Razer products. My Razer keyboard went wacky 3 months after I bought it. Contacted Razer and got a bunch of silly "troubleshooting" tips. Then I was told I had to pay to send it back to them for "evaluation." No thanks.

:lol: My Saitek keyboard did the same thing. Logitech gave the same advice. Avoid both companies. :P
SkyCommand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SkyCommand

I have a Logitech g35 in the mail, so we'll see how that works, but right now, I'm using a deathadder and a g13 gamepad (Logitech). I got both for Christmas, so they're just getting broken in, but so far.....LOVE them both. Great feeling solid products. But the deathadder sometimes takes a break so my Logitech MX revolution can take a spin around the desktop. Both great mice, never noticed any of the "drawbacks" for a wireless mouse on the MX, except when the battery died on me, but that was my fault. =)Roggirek

Yeah, I am looking into the Death Adder. I can't take a dual-hand mouse, like the Lachesis.

Is the death adder a farily largy mouse? Because the one I got with my system is WAY too small for my hand... My pinky and third finger hang off the mouse, because it's just too small. Can you imagine how much I get killed in CSS because of that? :cry: hah, it's already bad enough since I haven't played in so long.

So, I'm looking for a precise, comfortably large mouse. You guys have been great so far! The Logi G9 and the Razer Death Adder seem like the best contenders so far.

dtrem1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dtrem1
Member since 2003 • 632 Posts

I have the death adder 3500dpi and quite like it. I also have the Razer Lycosa keyboard and like it as well. I have a Logitech G9 mouse too and Saitek Eclipse keyboard as well. Both very nice, except the G9 is a bit bulky for my taste.

I like the Razer stuff at the moment and have no complaints. Just dont get the mirror Lycosa like I did, too glossy and hard to keep clean. Get the matte version.

AzNs3nSaT1On

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AzNs3nSaT1On
Member since 2005 • 921 Posts

[QUOTE="gamer082009"]Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!grenadexjumpr

Hearing this statement, I high recommend against buying razer products. Thanks for the heads up.
grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 grenadexjumpr

[QUOTE="grenadexjumpr"]

[QUOTE="gamer082009"]Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!AzNs3nSaT1On

Hearing this statement, I high recommend against buying razer products. Thanks for the heads up.

Both statements are true for the most part. However, I do have a pretty baseline wireless keyboard from Logitech that I found in my cousin's stash of unused computer parts. It works wonderful and does everything any "gaming" keyboard I've ever had does.

lpjazzman220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 lpjazzman220
Member since 2008 • 2249 Posts

if u like razor mice, go with the death adder....its pretty good(im a logitech guy meself)

i use the razor carachas or however u spell them headset. they are really good, bout 70usd right now, ive not had any complaints

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 millerlight89
If he spends that much on a headset, he should just go for a better one such as the Logitech g35. I still can not get over the quality of this headset.
lpjazzman220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#31 lpjazzman220
Member since 2008 • 2249 Posts

If he spends that much on a headset, he should just go for a better one such as the Logitech g35. I still can not get over the quality of this headset. millerlight89

well i dont have one...and i cant speak to the quality of the g35, but i have no complaints against mine for 70 usd....all i was sayin lol, if the g35 or the razor is better, i cant speak to that

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 millerlight89
Well I have owned both and currently own the g35. I say if he goes for a headset for 70 usd, then spend 30 more dollars and get a much better headset.
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamer082009
[QUOTE="gamer082009"]Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!KHAndAnime
Hey, my Z-2300s were acting up too. I had to call in and all that stuff. Took about 3 weeks for the refund process to go through.

Hmm it's been since 11-23-2009 and still nothing.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 millerlight89
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="gamer082009"]Honestly, I'd avoid all Logitech products as much as possible. If you ever need to use the warranty you'll wish you never bought their stuff. My Z-5500 started acting up and they still havn't gotten me my refund yet and it's been a month. Most of their products that you may need to replace is out of stock and then you'll have to wait two weeks or more until they get em back in. And the whole process could take up to 8MONTHS..so avoid Logitech at all cost!gamer082009

Logitech makes great products. Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean people should avoid them. I am sure a large corp like Logitech doesn't care about 1 little consumer.
KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KHAndAnime
[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="gamer082009"][QUOTE="KHAndAnime"] Hey, my Z-2300s were acting up too. I had to call in and all that stuff. Took about 3 weeks for the refund process to go through.

Logitech makes great products. Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean people should avoid them. I am sure a large corp like Logitech doesn't care about 1 little consumer.

Their products are pretty shoddy quality. What if you turn out to be that 1 person? Many, many people have problems with Logitech. They make good mice, but that's about it.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 millerlight89
[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="gamer082009"]Hmm it's been since 11-23-2009 and still nothing.KHAndAnime

Their products are pretty shoddy quality. What if you turn out to be that 1 person? Many, many people have problems with Logitech. They make good mice, but that's about it.

Well lets see I have their headset g35. Best I have yet to own, and yes I have owned RAZER headsets. 3 of them went out on me to tell the truth. I have a G9 great mouse, and also the best keyboard on the market G19. So far I must say Logitech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Razer.
Elv0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Elv0
Member since 2009 • 72 Posts

All i know its that logitech headsets, are more comfi than any otherheadset (i have ever tried:P). but razer got the best gaming sound, Thats why i have Steelseries Siberia which i would like to thinkfits right in between those two, making Steel Series the best headset! ;D

grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 grenadexjumpr

[QUOTE="millerlight89"][QUOTE="gamer082009"]Hmm it's been since 11-23-2009 and still nothing.KHAndAnime

Any product that is mass produced is bound to have a number of items with defects. There's no way to avoid that.

gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gamer082009

[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="millerlight89"] Logitech makes great products. Just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean people should avoid them. I am sure a large corp like Logitech doesn't care about 1 little consumer. grenadexjumpr

Any product that is mass produced is bound to have a number of items with defects. There's no way to avoid that.

Well seems I'm not the only person that goes through trouble with Logitech. There's many many forums discussing the faulty Z-5500 sound system. It has a design flaw that eventually comes to light after a while. That said, I wouldn't be as pissed if I didn't spend $300 on the system just to have it F-up and deal with their customer service that has no clue what the hell they're talking about or doing. And that person making that comment about "1 customer" is so ridiculous... Heck it's borderline ignorant! I'd like you guys to be out of pocket $300 and deal with a company that drags their feet as if customers are unimportant. I'll say again..avoid Logitech they're a joke and they do make crappy products when it comes down to RELIABILITY...and Customer Service
xialon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#40 xialon
Member since 2007 • 593 Posts

I've tried both Logitech and Razer products, and in my honest opinion I prefer Razer. This company makes mice, keyboards, and headsets for gaming while Logitech makes things for the casual customer as well.

So, Razer knows what it is doing. And if you are going to buy a Razer product, you know you are buying something for gaming. Logitech is hit and miss. Some of their products are superb, and others are for people who could care less and don't want to spend too much money.

Either way, for a decent to amazing product Razer and Logitech are going to ask you to go deep into your pockets to pull out some cash, but I think it is money well spent.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 millerlight89

I've tried both Logitech and Razer products, and in my honest opinion I prefer Razer. This company makes mice, keyboards, and headsets for gaming while Logitech makes things for the casual customer as well.

So, Razer knows what it is doing.xialon

This makes no sense really. RAZER charges way more than their products are worth. Their headsets are not that great as in quality. Their mice are about the only thing they do right.

dtrem1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dtrem1

Notice which ones are "lit" up...

I actually like both products, but Razers mouse and keyboard are preferred. The keyboard is almost flat on the desk and keys take very little to press. I can type FAST and they just feel right. The mouse is the right weight and size. I hated their other shaped ones. The expensive ones. The Lachesis or whatever. Too low for me.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 millerlight89

I actually like both products, but Razers mouse and keyboard are preferred. The keyboard is almost flat on the desk and keys take very little to press. I can type FAST and they just feel right. The mouse is the right weight and size. I hated their other shaped ones. The expensive ones. The Lachesis or whatever. Too low for me.

dtrem1

How can you hate the G9, it is the top mouse in the world :).

dtrem1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 dtrem1

[QUOTE="dtrem1"]

millerlight89

I liked the G9 and like it. The wheel was a bit rough for me but not a bad mouse.

I am on a Razer kick lately due to Xmas sales. I have to say this keyboard and mouse combo are working out well for me. Hopefully you are all wrong about the quality. You have probably jinxed me...:P

For keyboards, I sometimes miss my old Saitek Eclipse. THAT was an awesome keyboard!

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 millerlight89

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]

[QUOTE="dtrem1"]

dtrem1

I liked the G9 and like it. The wheel was a bit rough for me but not a bad mouse.

I am on a Razer kick lately due to Xmas sales. I have to say this keyboard and mouse combo are working out well for me. Hopefully you are all wrong about the quality. You have probably jinxed me...:P

For keyboards, I sometimes miss my old Saitek Eclipse. THAT was an awesome keyboard!

I have had a lot of problems with their products. I have that same keyboard an it has been acting up on me badly.

grenadexjumpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 grenadexjumpr

I had the exact same Razer keyboard. Now I'm using some like base Logitech wireless keyboard and its actually very good. Mouse wise I went with the new Sidewinder and lovvve it. Honestly, its all up to opinion. Some will have good experiences some will have bad.

SkyCommand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SkyCommand

[QUOTE="dtrem1"]

[QUOTE="millerlight89"] How can you hate the G9, it is the top mouse in the world :).

millerlight89

I have had a lot of problems with their products. I have that same keyboard an it has been acting up on me badly.

Is that the Death Adder? Because the Lachesis is waaaaaaay too big; and I don't mind having a wired mouse. I still feel like those wireless mice are a bit on the iffy side, in terms of reliability.