A few observations/facts:
1) PC Games represent around less than 10% of the sales at the Gamestops/EB Games I visit.
2) People will always have an excuse to buy a computer (word processing, spreadsheets, internet); therefore PC Gaming can never really die...but
3) Consoles in the past 10 years have gotten more competitve...at least if you are a graphics snob...
1) Have you seen a decrease in the quality of PC Games?
2) Do you think PC Gaming is in decline?
3) If you answered "yes" to #1 or #2, then, when, in your opinion was the "golden age" of PC Gaming?