Popular full loot games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts

I know Darkfall was greenlit by steam some time ago but the sub fee is making me think twice about the game. Are there anyother games similair to darkfall were if you kill someone you can take everything from them?

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

nope

Falconoffury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Falconoffury
Member since 2003 • 1722 Posts

I can't really think of any with no subscription fee. Asheron's Call has partial looting, and Mortal Online has full loot, but those are both subscription. Try searching for some free Ultima Online servers that have the old rules of full looting.

Avatar image for HouseMuzik4Life
HouseMuzik4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HouseMuzik4Life
Member since 2010 • 134 Posts

I can't really think of any with no subscription fee. Asheron's Call has partial looting, and Mortal Online has full loot, but those are both subscription. Try searching for some free Ultima Online servers that have the old rules of full looting.

Falconoffury
Just checked Mortal Online's site and apparently its F2P now...Im gonna check that out .
MythPro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 MythPro1
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts
EVE Online does have subscription fees, but once you get settled in and can make decent ISK, you can buy a subscription with it. Not sure how much PLEXs cost these days though.
Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts
Darkfall 2.0 is coming out 12-12-12(tomorrow) and it seems to be getting a lot of attention as far as sandbox MMOs go.
Falconoffury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Falconoffury

Darkfall 2.0 is coming out 12-12-12(tomorrow) and it seems to be getting a lot of attention as far as sandbox MMOs go.Zubinen

Actually, they just pushed the release date back again, to sometime in January. Apparantly, they changed their mind on the player beta. Also, they want a simultaneous release on Steam now. You can pre-order on Friday, and get access to beta on Monday. Here is the link.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=336131

Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts

[QUOTE="Zubinen"]Darkfall 2.0 is coming out 12-12-12(tomorrow) and it seems to be getting a lot of attention as far as sandbox MMOs go.Falconoffury

Actually, they just pushed the release date back again, to sometime in January. Apparantly, they changed their mind on the player beta. Also, they want a simultaneous release on Steam now. You can pre-order on Friday, and get access to beta on Monday. Here is the link.

Great news in that case, I'll actually be able to play it when it comes out since I'll be on Winter vacation by then.
C_Glass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 C_Glass
Member since 2010 • 259 Posts

Real Life, beware of the permadeath system tho.

MythPro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 MythPro1
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts

[QUOTE="Zubinen"]Darkfall 2.0 is coming out 12-12-12(tomorrow) and it seems to be getting a lot of attention as far as sandbox MMOs go.Falconoffury

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Falconoffury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Falconoffury

I will be looking to pre-order Darkfall on Friday, so I can into the beta the following Monday. I am still rooting for these guys because they have a unique concept, and some really innovative gameplay for a MMORPG.

FowlBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FowlBeast
Member since 2009 • 98 Posts

[QUOTE="Falconoffury"]

[QUOTE="Zubinen"]Darkfall 2.0 is coming out 12-12-12(tomorrow) and it seems to be getting a lot of attention as far as sandbox MMOs go.MythPro1

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Now I'm gonna have to go watch that. Haven't seen that movie in ages or hell I might even read it again.