PC games that got high praise that you just didn't like

• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Dragon Age: Origins- Was excited to get this after all of the acclaim it was getting, and was thoroughly disappointed. It felt like a game that belonged on the PS2. Menus and systems were awkward, combat was lame, and the graphics were really awful considering the era.

STALKER- Like Sean, I really have tried to get into the STALKER games. I just can't do it. I don't know why either, because first person open world RPGs are one of my favorite game types.

Far Cry 2- Funny one because some sites gave it awful reviews, but it received a ton of glowing reviews from lots of places. Probably the single most annoying and frustrating gaming experience I've ever had. FC2 was a joke.

For those of you saying Half Life, you must either be young or didnt play it until recently. When HL1 was released it was INCREDIBLE for its time.

lockjaw333

I would say the same for the stalker part, I tried getting into Shadow of Chernobyl many times and always gave up, but when I tried Call of Pripyat, it all changed for me...it's so much easier to get your foot in the door with that part of the series

DMorvick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 DMorvick
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

World of Warcraft was definitely one for me, I just couldn't get back into kill 20 spiders for 8 spiders legs.

Another was Diablo 3, I spent many a hour playing Diablo 2, but couldn't get into Diablo 3.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#103 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

For those of you saying Half Life, you must either be young or didnt play it until recently. When HL1 was released it was INCREDIBLE for its time.

lockjaw333

Just like you can't get into STALKER (my favorite FPS of this generation), you've got people that can't get in Half Life. No need to elaborate excuses, it's mearly a matter of preferance.

CUDGEdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#104 CUDGEdave
Member since 2010 • 2597 Posts

Hitman Absolution,for me it wasn't classic Hitman and was dumbed down somewhat.

Postal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Postal_Guy
Member since 2006 • 2643 Posts

Mass effect series - The only one I could finish was the first one, the other 2 I played for a bit and then got bored very quickly, so generic stuff

Guild Wars 2 - Played it for about 2 hours and had no idea wtf was going on (I dont play alot of mmo's), crafting was **** and it was more running around trying to figure out how to get to the viewpoints then anything else

Borderlands - One of the most boring games i've ever played

Lost-to-Apathy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 Lost-to-Apathy
Member since 2012 • 459 Posts

CUDGEdave
Maybe dumbed down in some ways and very linear, but it was much harder than Blood Money on the higher difficulties.
couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#107 couly
Member since 2004 • 6277 Posts

Dishonored. I found the game really boring, and the characters have no life in them.

id_mew
me too
mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts
Skyrim, just meh.. The VA is lazy and was dumbed down to accommodate the console community. Far Cry 3, as soon as i clicked new game i hated it. Closed after 20 mins or so. Boarderlands 1, it was just disappointing. I just played it because my friend wanted to and i got on a steam sale. Diablo 3. Well lets face it, it was a big let down. i Loved the start of act 1 up untill the Skeleton King. Then it just went down hill. Act 2 sucked. Act 3 was ok and then lead to disappointment. Act 4 ¬_¬ which ended on an inevitable cliffhanger for an exspansion. Daiblo 2 ftw. Battlefield 3. Ye, it's a fun game for a while. But battlelog ruins it. Having to close a game everytime you want to change server is frustrating and boring. No voice chat ¬_¬ i don't know why. I thought that BC 2 was a better game tbh. Hitman Absolution... This was a series killer, it silently murdered and put an end to Hitman games for me.... Terrible. Crysis 1 and 2...... These are just benchmarks that are playable. How a company that comes up with a great game like Far Cry suddenly turns to make a boring game like Crysis is beyond me. GTA IV. Series is stale, VA is unbelievable. Dragon Age 2... :,( Why Bioware........ Why !?!?! Dragon age: Origins was soooooo awesome and you stabbed it and bled it dry for some quick cash.
mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 mep69
[QUOTE="CUDGEdave"]

Lost-to-Apathy
Maybe dumbed down in some ways and very linear, but it was much harder than Blood Money on the higher difficulties.

Taking your back from out of cover crouched behind something where no one can see you, but some how can see you make the game not only frustrating; but also annoying. Also the whole campaign just felt boring, it's just not what Hitman is about. They tried to add some crappy story to it. But it just didn't work. Like Birdie and the main target Blake Dexter...... Just pi**ed me off ******* SPOILER ********* Like on the Hotel mission where you have to kill Blake. You get to him, but instead you get a cinematic of you foolishly attempting to strangle Sanchez (Blakes body guard) who has like 5x the body mass of 47. Why it went into a cinematic to create a rubbish story i will never know.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

World of Warcraft was definitely one for me, I just couldn't get back into kill 20 spiders for 8 spiders legs.

Another was Diablo 3, I spent many a hour playing Diablo 2, but couldn't get into Diablo 3.

DMorvick
Having friends IRL who played WoW made that game for me. It made all the grinding bearable, as we were all extremely competitive with one another and character progression. On topic: I played through Bioshock and enjoyed the story but thought that the gameplay was lackluster. Hitman Absolution also sucked total balls.
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 chrisrooR
[QUOTE="Lost-to-Apathy"][QUOTE="CUDGEdave"]

mep69

Taking your back from out of cover crouched behind something where no one can see you, but some how can see you make the game not only frustrating; but also annoying. Also the whole campaign just felt boring, it's just not what Hitman is about. They tried to add some crappy story to it. But it just didn't work. Like Birdie and the main target Blake Dexter...... Just pi**ed me off ******* SPOILER ********* Like on the Hotel mission where you have to kill Blake. You get to him, but instead you get a cinematic of you foolishly attempting to strangle Sanchez (Blakes body guard) who has like 5x the body mass of 47. Why it went into a cinematic to create a rubbish story i will never know.

I feel exactly the same way. I will never preorder another Hitman game thanks to the PoS that was Absolution. Terrible, terrible addition to the series.
Revolution_DDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Revolution_DDM
Member since 2005 • 274 Posts

Far Cry 3. I just really couln't get into it that much. After I had unlocked most of the upgrades through hunting and purchased all the guns that I wanted I got really bored. Not to mention the skill tree was absolutely horrid, both in the way talents became available to use and the talents themselves. Everything outside of the actual gameplay felt very shallow, and while it's not a bad game by any means I was pretty disappointed. Though I will say the guns felt great to shoot and the atmosphere was superb.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 chrisrooR

Far Cry 3. I just really couln't get into it that much. After I had unlocked most of the upgrades through hunting and purchased all the guns that I wanted I got really bored. Not to mention the skill tree was absolutely horrid, both in the way talents became available to use and the talents themselves. Everything outside of the actual gameplay felt very shallow, and while it's not a bad game by any means I was pretty disappointed. Though I will say the guns felt great to shoot and the atmosphere was superb.

Revolution_DDM
Out of all the games you could have chosen, you picked FC3? Really?
Revolution_DDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Revolution_DDM
Member since 2005 • 274 Posts

[QUOTE="Revolution_DDM"]

chrisrooR

Yeah, I really picked Far Cry 3 over other games. I could make a huge list of games that got a lot of praise that I didn't like, but Far Cry 3 is the one that comes to mind because it was released recently, got a lot a praise and I didn't really care for it. I guess I'm just a loon.

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts
The Half Life series. And before people say I'm too young or something, I have played and enjoyed old games like Deus Ex, System Shockk 2, Baldurs Gate 2 etc yet I just don't see anything special about Half Life. Its like a FPS with worse elements than CoD (no aiming) mixed with frustratingly boring first person puzzles.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#116 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58274 Posts

Starcraft

Dont get me wrong, its a good game, in my opinion. I love the storyline and the gameplay is solid. But it just doesn't seem like anything special.

I come from the time though where RTSs were all about epic singleplayer, though, and I have had difficulty transitioning to the multiplayer aspect, so this must be why I don't see all the hype surrounding it.

I've bought every single Starcraft and enjoyed them all, but I just do not understand how they are so internationally popular when, from a gameplay standpoint, theyre so basic.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="Revolution_DDM"]

Revolution_DDM

Yeah, I really picked Far Cry 3 over other games. I could make a huge list of games that got a lot of praise that I didn't like, but Far Cry 3 is the one that comes to mind because it was released recently, got a lot a praise and I didn't really care for it. I guess I'm just a loon.

Your reasons were better than most. I for one prefer to read well thought out posts than a simple list of games with commentary like "it sucked" or "was boring."

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#118 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58274 Posts

[QUOTE="mep69"][QUOTE="Lost-to-Apathy"] Maybe dumbed down in some ways and very linear, but it was much harder than Blood Money on the higher difficulties. chrisrooR

I feel exactly the same way. I will never preorder another Hitman game thanks to the PoS that was Absolution. Terrible, terrible addition to the series.

agreed 100%. They ruined the stealth aspect of hiding in plain sight, relying more on yourfeeling of stealth and security, and replaced it with a gimmicky cover system and lame stealth indicators.

Hitman: Blood Money (and prior installments) were pretty much perfect in every way, and they ruined Absolution by changing too much stuff for the worse. It's not even dumbed down imo, just changed in horrible ways.

And the story was just "meh", at least the arms dealer guy. 47's targets are scumbags, I get that, but this was borderline cartoonish.

And WTF were they thinking with that DLC lol, dressing up as different video game characters, etc? Blargh

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

Mass effect series - The only one I could finish was the first one, the other 2 I played for a bit and then got bored very quickly, so generic stuffPostal_Guy

Now I can see people knocking the gameplay (it is pretty shallow) but how exactly is Mass Effect generic? What other game series is it like? What other sci-fi story based games does it copy?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="Postal_Guy"]

Mass effect series - The only one I could finish was the first one, the other 2 I played for a bit and then got bored very quickly, so generic stuffToxic-Seahorse

Now I can see people knocking the gameplay (it is pretty shallow) but how exactly is Mass Effect generic? What other game series is it like? What other sci-fi story based games does it copy?

Just about every sci-fi under the sun is reflected in ME. I'm a huge fan of ME lore, don't get me wrong, but I can see a lot of stuff in it, like BSG. I'm glad they actually went for a more 'realistic' approach compared to many sci-fi games though, like not having energy weapons for troops, much of the galaxy is desolate and colony life is harsh, etc.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Postal_Guy"]

Mass effect series - The only one I could finish was the first one, the other 2 I played for a bit and then got bored very quickly, so generic stuffwis3boi

Just about every sci-fi under the sun is reflected in ME. I'm a huge fan of ME lore, don't get me wrong, but I can see a lot of stuff in it, like BSG. I'm glad they actually went for a more 'realistic' approach compared to many sci-fi games though, like not having energy weapons for troops, much of the galaxy is desolate and colony life is harsh, etc.

In order for a game to be generic it has to be the same as other games. To my knowledge there is no other games like the Mass Effect series. Yeah, it has common Sci-Fi elements, if ti didn't it wouldn't be sci-fi, but there really isn't anything generic about it.
AjaxNeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#122 AjaxNeron
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts

Street Cleaning Simulator was a bit of a let-down.

kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#123 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts
Deus ex, the original.
sleepingzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#124 sleepingzzz
Member since 2006 • 2263 Posts

Popular PC games that people can spew their hate at???? I'm surprise it hasn't passed 10 pages yet.

I usually like most of the popular games or at least find them to be ok but, of course I have my hate list other wise I wouldn't have posted.

Anyway here is my list:

1. Half-Life 2 and everything after it (didn't play the first one) - Bad story with terrible gun play and extremely boring and frustrating car and jet ski controls.

2. Dark Souls - Game play put me to sleep. It's hard but, I don't see where people says it takes skill. It's mostly just figuring out a pattern and holding the block button for 95% of the game. I don't find that fun or challenging.

3. Witcher 1 - Some of the worst game play ever with the click click fighting. (Witcher 2 was an awesome game though)

4.Baldur's Gate II - Boring and annoying characters in your party just ruin the game.

5. Morrowind - Game play is terrible and this is coming from someone that doesn't mind the turn based combat in old games from the late 80s/early 90s. Main quest was nothing special. People just seem to like it because it was long.

schu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 schu
Member since 2003 • 10191 Posts

I would have to agree with the person that said borderlands..I sure was bored walking throug the land in that game.....I just couldn't get into it like it did nothing for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#126 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

Dota 2

MGS2 and MGS3 Substinance

Torchlight

SSX 3

Borderlands

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Now I can see people knocking the gameplay (it is pretty shallow) but how exactly is Mass Effect generic? What other game series is it like? What other sci-fi story based games does it copy?

Toxic-Seahorse

In order for a game to be generic it has to be the same as other games. To my knowledge there is no other games like the Mass Effect series. Yeah, it has common Sci-Fi elements, if ti didn't it wouldn't be sci-fi, but there really isn't anything generic about it.

There's Advent Rising a game that unlike ME, wasn't that popular, but anyway, I can see how he might consider it generic in terms of story, action, and sci fi elements, there are a lot of games that play like it and a lot of movies that tell things like ME, as do most games, but we wouldn't be here if we wouldn't find games fun even with such flaws.
Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#128 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

I'd have to go with games like Diablo 1-3, and Torchlight and all those dungeon crawling things, they all get praised but are not fun to play through for me.

Have to agree a bit with the Witcher... its worth playing through for the interesting dialog outcomes you can choose with your character but the gameplay is plain awful.

I like Skyrim but I have to nod in agreement with the person saying the jumping felt floaty

Some of you are mentioning older games, but these games aren't really good anymore, they age badly..... few can withstand the passing of time.

mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 mep69

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"][QUOTE="mep69"] Taking your back from out of cover crouched behind something where no one can see you, but some how can see you make the game not only frustrating; but also annoying. Also the whole campaign just felt boring, it's just not what Hitman is about. They tried to add some crappy story to it. But it just didn't work. Like Birdie and the main target Blake Dexter...... Just pi**ed me off ******* SPOILER ********* Like on the Hotel mission where you have to kill Blake. You get to him, but instead you get a cinematic of you foolishly attempting to strangle Sanchez (Blakes body guard) who has like 5x the body mass of 47. Why it went into a cinematic to create a rubbish story i will never know.mrbojangles25

agreed 100%. They ruined the stealth aspect of hiding in plain sight, relying more on yourfeeling of stealth and security, and replaced it with a gimmicky cover system and lame stealth indicators.

Hitman: Blood Money (and prior installments) were pretty much perfect in every way, and they ruined Absolution by changing too much stuff for the worse. It's not even dumbed down imo, just changed in horrible ways.

And the story was just "meh", at least the arms dealer guy. 47's targets are scumbags, I get that, but this was borderline cartoonish.

And WTF were they thinking with that DLC lol, dressing up as different video game characters, etc? Blargh

Glad others share my feelings :P
robertlie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 robertlie
Member since 2003 • 866 Posts

Crysis 2. Luckily i got it on sale.

Summerain385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Summerain385
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Company of Heroes Diablo 3 World of Warcraft Doat 2 (yeah I actually payed for it) Arma 2 Man of War Rift Spent tons to money on those, and played them for like a few hours, very not newbie friendly and even boring
mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 mep69
[QUOTE="Summerain385"]Company of Heroes Diablo 3 World of Warcraft Doat 2 (yeah I actually payed for it) Arma 2 Man of War Rift Spent tons to money on those, and played them for like a few hours, very not newbie friendly and even boring

Well to play dota you need to know how the mechanics work. You can't just jump into the game not knowing what you are doing or you'll end up dead.
SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#133 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

Pretty much every Bioware game ever released.

Half Life 2

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Oblivion / Skyrim. Hollow, hollow games to me. The writing the quests I've done, the characters, the combat. All just, bad. I can see why people love it though, but wow there's not much to the games, to me.

The Witcher 2. I played it for an hour and it didn't do anything for me. I might try it again at some point.

HyperWarlock
It's a slow, slow game, takes a while to get rolling - had the same problem. When it hits its strides it's very impressive - which surprised me.
RoccoHout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 RoccoHout
Member since 2011 • 1086 Posts

Starcraft

Dont get me wrong, its a good game, in my opinion. I love the storyline and the gameplay is solid. But it just doesn't seem like anything special.

I come from the time though where RTSs were all about epic singleplayer, though, and I have had difficulty transitioning to the multiplayer aspect, so this must be why I don't see all the hype surrounding it.

I've bought every single Starcraft and enjoyed them all, but I just do not understand how they are so internationally popular when, from a gameplay standpoint, theyre so basic.

mrbojangles25

Pretty much my reason aswell. Starcraft isn't anything special, but Blizzard just knows how to hype it.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

Starcraft

RoccoHout

Pretty much my reason aswell. Starcraft isn't anything special, but Blizzard just knows how to hype it.

Starcraft is special, in that as a competitive RTS it's phenomenally made mechanically speaking, and because of this it has fostered the biggest competitive community, internationally, SK etc. for any game to date. I say that not caring much for Starcraft in general, from 98' till now, and really disliking some of Blizzard's choices here and there. And not being big on multiplayer RTS. Good games though.
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

I never liked Crysis.

Hl1 was good until the alien levels then it got sucky.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

[QUOTE="AFBrat77"]

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"]

half life 1 wasn't that special

JigglyWiggly_

Did you play it before 2000?

no
but irrelevant
i judge all my games based on how good they are today
unsurprisingly i rate almost all the early 3d games as bad, unless they have very good art style (e.g not grungy textures but pure colors) and simple game mechanics that are fun regardless of age.

e.g I liked quake 1 a lot more than half life 1 because it's really simple. (Inb4 I only like quake)

i played q1 a lot later than playing half life too

Thing is, you would probably have a greater appreciation for the original Half-Life if you played it for the first time prior to 2000.

It single-handedly redirected the entire FPS. On release, it was generally acknowledged as the best PC game ever made. I think the reason some FPS play better to some people these days is because single-player FPS games (mostly, just as Counterstrike did for multi-player) since Half-Life have incorporated the elements introduced in Half-Life as commonplace, so one who plays it now does not appreciate the groundbreaking Half-Life (or Valve) did.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 AFBrat77

I never liked Crysis.

Hl1 was good until the alien levels then it got sucky.

ZombieKiller7

I actually liked the Xen levels as well. The 2nd to last level IMO was the most challenging in the game. I liked the idea the Gordon had the balls to actually take the fight to the alien homeworld.

As for Crysis, I liked it, but I thought it was overrated. I liked the original Far Cry better.

tanerb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 tanerb
Member since 2003 • 1300 Posts

Popular PC games that people can spew their hate at???? I'm surprise it hasn't passed 10 pages yet.

I usually like most of the popular games or at least find them to be ok but, of course I have my hate list other wise I wouldn't have posted.

Anyway here is my list:

1. Half-Life 2 and everything after it (didn't play the first one) - Bad story with terrible gun play and extremely boring and frustrating car and jet ski controls.

2. Dark Souls - Game play put me to sleep. It's hard but, I don't see where people says it takes skill. It's mostly just figuring out a pattern and holding the block button for 95% of the game. I don't find that fun or challenging.

3. Witcher 1 - Some of the worst game play ever with the click click fighting. (Witcher 2 was an awesome game though)

4.Baldur's Gate II - Boring and annoying characters in your party just ruin the game.

5. Morrowind - Game play is terrible and this is coming from someone that doesn't mind the turn based combat in old games from the late 80s/early 90s. Main quest was nothing special. People just seem to like it because it was long.

sleepingzzz

lol, you put my all time favorite games in the list.

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#141 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts

Half-Life 1 and Crysis.

I suppose Duke Nukem 3D as well, since my cousins and I used a keyboard (don't know if it had mouse-aim support at the time).

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#142 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

- Fallout 3 (Did not feel like a Fallout game at all, could only beat it once. Then New Vegas came out, beat it 8 times)

- Assassins Creed series (I do like a few of the entrys in this series but overall I find it overrated)

- WOW - I have all the expansion packs, have given it multi tries, its just not for me. I understand why peopel enjoy it, but its just not for me.

- DOTA2/LOL - I have liked some of the games in this genre, but not really these two.

- Torchlight 2

- Dragon Age 2 (I know this forum most didnt like it, but in real life I know alot of people that liked this more then the first. Also Dragon Age 2 did get good review scores to. Game sucked compared to Origins imo).

- Oblivion (After loving Arena, Daggerfall and Morrowind, I was not very impressed with Oblivion at all)

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 AFBrat77

[QUOTE="sleepingzzz"]

Anyway here is my list:

tanerb

lol, you put my all time favorite games in the list.

wow, mine as well, but thats his opinion.

AjaxNeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#144 AjaxNeron
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts

Alright now for my serious answer, Dota 2. I don't know that this got high praise from everywhere, and I have played the game a few times, but was never able to get into it, most likely because I'm a League of Legends player.