PC Gameplay Recorder

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LukeKotor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LukeKotor
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi Guys, I just got into Pc gaming and would reallly love to start making Gameplay videos with Voice over to post onto www.YouTube.com Does anyone know a good and not too expensive Pc Gameplay recorder. By the way... I am not really comfortable with downloading software from the web, so I'ld rather have something like a HDPVR or a software in a disc format. Thanks for your help and feel free to ask questions
Blistrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Blistrax
Member since 2008 • 1071 Posts

Fraps. Download it. The discomfort will be fleeting, and the goodness will be lasting.

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts

dont bother with fraps. huge file sizes and fps slow downs are bad, same with msi afterburner which i used before. try this instead. it's free. i had it running just last night for 40 minutes and didn't even know anything could be recording since my fps was normal. the file was less than 2 gb, only took me 30 minuntes to upload. with msi afterburner, a 28 minute video was around 93 gb. it can be a little confusing on how to record games at first and you have to change the bitrate and buffer numbers because the default ones make the videos look bad. they don't really have devices worth it that can record like they can with console games, since software can do it just as easily.

kipsta77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kipsta77
Member since 2012 • 1119 Posts

Fraps is horrible, DXTORY is what you want.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

Hi Guys, I just got into Pc gaming and would reallly love to start making Gameplay videos with Voice over to post onto www.YouTube.com Does anyone know a good and not too expensive Pc Gameplay recorder. By the way... I am not really comfortable with downloading software from the web, so I'ld rather have something like a HDPVR or a software in a disc format. Thanks for your help and feel free to ask questionsLukeKotor

If you just got into PC gaming then you better get used to downloading things from the web..especiallly applications as that is where most of them are

http://dxtory.com/v2-home-en.html

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

MSI afterburner