oblivion in-game problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VINCEEEY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 VINCEEEY
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

So this isnt really a problem i have now, but rather one i had when i used to play oblivion a year ago. So you know when you meet up with jauffre with the heir to the throne? and you have to go to the blades hq up in some high mountain and then you're supposed to go to the city? well. . .everytime i get into the city, guards attack me[ one at first, and then two, and then a third one comes along. and i can never kill them all. :[] and they would call me thief and stuff. so does that mean i cant take anything from anybody? like if i kill a villager and take their stuff will that make them attack me? what if i steal the horse in weynon priory? because i really want that horse. . .

ArchDuke1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ArchDuke1
Member since 2008 • 310 Posts
Yes that will make them attack you, and if the cursor on the horse is red, it's a criminal act and it'll give you a bounty, which you can pay or with gold or in jail.
VINCEEEY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 VINCEEEY
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

so how do i actually get a horse? cuz when i talk to the stable guy all he gave me was a repair hammer :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5857b4a04988e
deactivated-5857b4a04988e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5857b4a04988e
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
One of the monks gives you his horse. You'll know which one it is when the cursor is white, and not red. Basically if your cursor is red, you're committing a crime by taking it.
Ragingbear505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Ragingbear505
Member since 2008 • 819 Posts

One of the monks gives you his horse. You'll know which one it is when the cursor is white, and not red. Basically if your cursor is red, you're committing a crime by taking it.Dtnoip28

You can also purchase horses from the stables outside of each town. One of the factions gives you a horse as well.