NZXT phantom Enthusiast case questions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThePlatypus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ThePlatypus101
Member since 2013 • 44 Posts
This looks like a good case a very good case.I was going to get the phantom 410 but the lack of dust filters put me off. I underdtand that the phantom enthusiast is the full tower are there any other differences between this and the 410 ? The Phantom enthusiast doesnnt come with a fan in the front do I need one?it comes with fans in three other places. Does this case come with dust filters?I need filters since I hve cats
ThePlatypus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ThePlatypus101
Can anyone help?
d3c3b4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 d3c3b4l
Member since 2005 • 119 Posts
Hello.. I've owned the Phantom for over 6 months and I love it. The main difference between the two is of course the size. It is big and beautiful and easy to work in. the other difference is that the 410 has a clear side window where as the Phantom has a huge side fan with a mesh grill/filter instead. Those mesh grills/filters do pretty well as dust filters and will definitely stop the cat hair. About every week or so I just use my hand to wipe the grills and clear them of dust/etc. My Phantom came with 4 fans.. one rear, one top, and two small side (where the hard drives would be) and I am satisfied with the air flow these provide. You do have the option to add another top, a big side one, and a front one if you wish. I personally don't see the need.. Hope this info helps.
ThePlatypus101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ThePlatypus101
Thanks I greatly appreciate the help