This topic is locked from further discussion.

Road_Trippin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Road_Trippin
Member since 2003 • 472 Posts
Thanks for anyone who can help. Alright, well I'm playing in dynasty mode, and I realized that Crosby's contract was coming to an end, so I signed him to a new, more expensive deal. I then continued on playing no problem. All of a sudden now (a couple week later in the game), and I'm into my second playoff game, but I'm not allowed to play because I'm over the salary cap. I don't really get it, (how did it just suddenly take effect) So I went and released all my cheap players that I don't play. Unfortuantely, I'm still above the cap, and can't release anyone else to get under... so what can I do? I can't sign anyone new either. Thanks so much for any help.
Willowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Willowed
Member since 2006 • 33 Posts
If you're above the cap try sending some players to the minors it takes away their salary.
Road_Trippin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Road_Trippin
Member since 2003 • 472 Posts
Are there players in the minors I can't see? Cause I've released down to the 18 player mark. And how would I go about sending them to the minors?
wowawewa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wowawewa
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

hey, does anyone have the installation code for nhl 07 for pc, i lost my case

hockey_friek_30@hotmail.com

thnx

The_PC_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_PC_Gamer
Member since 2003 • 2910 Posts

Are there players in the minors I can't see? Cause I've released down to the 18 player mark. And how would I go about sending them to the minors?
Road_Trippin

go to your Team managemnt page (where you have Edit lines option), click on Minor League management, and then select a player you wish to send to minors, and click Accept (or press enter). Players in Minors dont take any salary, but if you want them back you have to worry about the cap.

LibertySaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LibertySaint
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts

hey, does anyone have the installation code for nhl 07 for pc, i lost my case

hockey_friek_30@hotmail.com

thnx

wowawewa