**** NEWS **** NVIDIA 190.38 WHQL Drivers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GodlessSinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GodlessSinner
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts

Following a recent beta release, Nvidia has delivered the WHQL-certified version of its ForceWare 190.38 drivers for all recent Windows platforms. As you might expect, the new drivers provide support for all of Nvidia's latest GPUs, ranging from the old GeForce 6-series to the more recent 200-series desktop GPUs and the new ION GPUs.

Aside from the usual bug fixes and performance tweaks, the drivers include support for CUDA 2.3 and OpenGL 3.1, as well as several new control panel features. They also include user-controlled power management settings for the GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards, which enables Windows Vista and 7 users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application

Any one Find it intrestingperformance Wise
??? ;)

cs45F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cs45F
Member since 2008 • 1147 Posts

Following a recent beta release, Nvidia has delivered the WHQL-certified version of its ForceWare 190.38 drivers for all recent Windows platforms. As you might expect, the new drivers provide support for all of Nvidia's latest GPUs, ranging from the old GeForce 6-series to the more recent 200-series desktop GPUs and the new ION GPUs.

Aside from the usual bug fixes and performance tweaks, the drivers include support for CUDA 2.3 and OpenGL 3.1, as well as several new control panel features. They also include user-controlled power management settings for the GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards, which enables Windows Vista and 7 users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application

Any one Find it intrestingperformance Wise
??? ;)
GodlessSinner

Well your a little late but yes i myself got big gains in 3dmark06 i went from 16000 to around 21000 but it might have just been a hardware problem but overall people have been saying nothing has really changed aside from CUDA and the nvidia control panel.

GodlessSinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GodlessSinner
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts
well i know, but there are more peoples who didnt know so just doing a noble cause :-)
starkiller96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 starkiller96
Member since 2005 • 181 Posts

Well I didnt know so thanks for the news :D

Swiftstrike5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 Swiftstrike5
Member since 2005 • 6950 Posts
From the games I've played so far, it's far more stable than 186.18. 3dmark06 gave me a 100point increase, but that's not much.