This topic is locked from further discussion.

Drance1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Drance1
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sylinic?feature=mhum Intro to ew vegas is pretty awesome, I love when the Californian Republic gaurd shoots the sniper and you see the bullet flying through the air.xD
thespywholied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 thespywholied
Member since 2008 • 3358 Posts

Yeah much better then FO3 intro.

All it had was a broken radio in a bus then a confused BoS. :S

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

So awesome this game, its like a balst frmo the past, so much better then Fallout3.

SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SLUSHiNaToR
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts

So awesome this game, its like a balst frmo the past, so much better then Fallout3.

kozzy1234
I think that I prefer the D.C environment more than the mojave desert.. other than that I would say I have to agree with you.
IU_Stizzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 IU_Stizzal
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

Yea the intro was a step up from fallout 3. I look forward to playing this game in the future.

Sleepyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sleepyz
Member since 2003 • 3805 Posts

That was one dull intro. Hope stories are bit more upbeat.

cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts

Yeah much better then FO3 intro.

All it had was a broken radio in a bus then a confused BoS. :S

thespywholied

to be fair that kinda describes Fallout 3 perfectly.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
Is is more of a FPS shooter than Fallout 3? I ask cause the whole aiming and VATS things was what turned me off F3....
IU_Stizzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IU_Stizzal

Is is more of a FPS shooter than Fallout 3? I ask cause the whole aiming and VATS things was what turned me off F3....FelipeInside

They added iron sights. VATS has remained the same from what I've seen from game play videos. I would say if you didn't like Fallout 3 you may not like this. Do some more research on it before you make a decision.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Is is more of a FPS shooter than Fallout 3? I ask cause the whole aiming and VATS things was what turned me off F3....IU_Stizzal

They added iron sights. VATS has remained the same from what I've seen from game play videos. I would say if you didn't like Fallout 3 you may not like this. Do some more research on it before you make a decision.

Yeah... some people say the shooting is more like a FPS now, and VATS isn't needed as much as Fallout3.... just waiting for people to come back to me on that one...
IU_Stizzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 IU_Stizzal

[QUOTE="IU_Stizzal"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Is is more of a FPS shooter than Fallout 3? I ask cause the whole aiming and VATS things was what turned me off F3....FelipeInside

Yeah... some people say the shooting is more like a FPS now, and VATS isn't needed as much as Fallout3.... just waiting for people to come back to me on that one...

Same here. I liked fallout 3, but I hope the gun play is a little better in NV.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="IU_Stizzal"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Is is more of a FPS shooter than Fallout 3? I ask cause the whole aiming and VATS things was what turned me off F3....FelipeInside

I totally dissagree, I use Vats now more then ever.

Although it is nice to have the option to zoom in with real time combat, though I dont do that tons, use Vats almost all the time.

Also to say its more of a FPS now is not true at all, the game feels way more like an RPG then Fallout3 did.
There is way more rpg elements in this game also.

For me some of the main things that are better in New Vegas then in Fallout3 is it feels alot more like an RPG then Fallout3 did, Much better atmosphere, Has a much better story and way better dialogue. This actually has the atmosphere and RPG feeling to it of Fallout1 and 2.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Is is more of a FPS shooter than Fallout 3? I ask cause the whole aiming and VATS things was what turned me off F3....IU_Stizzal

I was not that impressed with Fallout3, but this game here I am definatly impressed by. It feels like Fallout 1 and 2 but on the Fallout3 engine.

Graphics wise and aspects of the gameplay are the same but what I really like about this new Fallout game is THE STORY, ATMOSPHERE, DIALOGUE and MORE RPG STUFF.

Jsut my two cents from about 5 hours with the game ;)

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FelipeInside

[QUOTE="IU_Stizzal"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]Is is more of a FPS shooter than Fallout 3? I ask cause the whole aiming and VATS things was what turned me off F3....kozzy1234

I was not that impressed with Fallout3, but this game here I am definatly impressed by. It feels like Fallout 1 and 2 but on the Fallout3 engine.

Graphics wise and aspects of the gameplay are the same but what I really like about this new Fallout game is THE STORY, ATMOSPHERE, DIALOGUE and MORE RPG STUFF.

Jsut my two cents from about 5 hours with the game ;)

What's the story plot? Are you the same character as from Fallout 3? How do you end up in Vegas? etc etc... Please no spoilers, I want more of an introduction/teaser,,,
IU_Stizzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 IU_Stizzal

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="IU_Stizzal"]

kozzy1234

I totally dissagree, I use Vats now more then ever.

Although it is nice to have the option to zoom in with real time combat, though I dont do that tons, use Vats almost all the time.

Also to say its more of a FPS now is not true at all, the game feels way more like an RPG then Fallout3 did.
There is way more rpg elements in this game also.

For me some of the main things that are better in New Vegas then in Fallout3 is it feels alot more like an RPG then Fallout3 did, Much better atmosphere, Has a much better story and way better dialogue. This actually has the atmosphere and RPG feeling to it of Fallout1 and 2.

Thanks for providing the feedback. I used VATS all the time in Fallout 3. The gun play didn't bother me that much, it was a great game. I was just hoping for some improvements. I'm glad it feels more like an RPG than Fallout 3 did.

paladinqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 paladinqueen
Member since 2010 • 509 Posts

it seems not bad ,,:)