New Medal of Honor Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Remmib
Member since 2010 • 2250 Posts

Here.

October 15th.

Gave me goose bumps...Can't wait.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

Reminds me a lot of World in Conflict. Now I hope it has a story at least half as good as that game's, which was even better with the expansion.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
Need a gameplay video.
-Origin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 -Origin-
Member since 2007 • 1816 Posts

Yeah, after that helicopter got shot down towards the end of the trailer, i was like BOOYAH!!! AWESOME!!!

arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

Looks good. The fact that DICE is making the multiplayer is enought for me to get excited, but if the rest of the game is good, then that's just dandy...

mhofever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#6 mhofever
Member since 2008 • 3960 Posts
Finally, Medal Of Honor gets a total makeover with a modern warfare style. Looks really good so far. Knowing the developers behind the game, I think it'll be very good indeed.
Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Daytona_178
Member since 2005 • 14962 Posts

Looks good. The fact that DICE is making the multiplayer is enought for me to get excited, but if the rest of the game is good, then that's just dandy...

arto1223
I had no idea DICE was making the multiplayer component...Sweet!
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

Need a gameplay video. SF_KiLLaMaN

Because out of context gameplay is so much more representative than this kind of video.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Pointless trailer..... really.
Lord_DoDo56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 Lord_DoDo56
Member since 2005 • 960 Posts
Pointless trailer..... really.dakan45
I don't think it was meant to be awe inspiring but meant to point out that there will be a back story for the protagonist. But I gotta say this looks way better than MW2's trailer did.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dakan45
[QUOTE="Lord_DoDo56"] But I gotta say this looks way better than MW2's trailer did.

WHAT? :shock: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :P Well depends on what you going for, i much prefered the mw2 trailer that showed diffirent battlefields and alot of action than this trailer. But then again judging by moh pacific assault that had a great story focused around the main character. I got to say that if this is what its going for, then ok. But the previous trailer pointed out it was a mw2 ripoff. If its diffirent then thats fine, but i still found this trailer to be pretty simplistic without showing anything to get me excited for.
the_mitch28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_mitch28
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

arto1223

That's actually got me worried considering it's supposed to take on Call of Duty directly. It needs to be a fast paced shooter not slow and tactical like the BF series. That and Dice just makes guns weird... they sit weird on the screen and aren't fun to use.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dakan45

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

the_mitch28

That's actually got me worried considering it's supposed to take on Call of Duty directly. It needs to be a fast paced shooter not slow and tactical like the BF series. That and Dice just makes guns weird... they sit weird on the screen and aren't fun to use.

The exact same concern here. Making a moh game with vehicles seems kinda out of place to me.
Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Remmib

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

the_mitch28

The fact that DICE is making the multiplayer is kind of worrisome. Their guns are always very weak and peashooter-like. Also, their netcode for their games has always been a bit crappy with hit detection and what not.
dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dakan45
That is true, but how diffirent the mp will be from mp regarding the guns thingy? I just dont think they can completly change the way guns work because they make the mp, i mean what are they going to do.......(installs the last update) Ahhhh i see it now, yeah you are right to worry, they can change the guns anytime ;)
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

the_mitch28

DICE is an amazing company, their multiplayer games are always leaps and bounds over the other military shooters.
alexlmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 alexlmt
Member since 2006 • 418 Posts

Honestly, I don't really care about this game's multiplayer. I just want a good and long single player campaign.

mhofever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#19 mhofever
Member since 2008 • 3960 Posts

Honestly, I don't really care about this game's multiplayer. I just want a good and long single player campaign.

alexlmt

Yes, to be honest, I haven't played an awesome long single player campaign since....since Allied Assault I guess!

adv_tr00per

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 adv_tr00per
Member since 2006 • 2605 Posts

This is gonna be good.

the_mitch28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_mitch28
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

[QUOTE="the_mitch28"]

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

millerlight89

DICE is an amazing company, their multiplayer games are always leaps and bounds over the other military shooters.

hahaha I'm sorry but no.

I like the CoD series a hell of a lot more than the Battlefield series simply because I like fast paced shooters with satisfying guns... something that the BF series doesn't offer.

If this game is supposed to be a substitute for CoD then it needs to have a similar pace something which DICE hasn't done and their recent slow sluggish BC2 isn't confidence inspiring either.

Oh and DICE's multiplayer shooters being leaps and bounds above everything else? Well that's just not true at all.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dakan45
^I agree with the post above, thats why i bought bad company 2 mainly for the singleplayer, after a while i was bored with the mp. I never liked a bad company game, not even bf heroes.
gashoe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#23 gashoe13
Member since 2007 • 511 Posts

Looks sorta like a Modern Warfare 2 on steroids.

If it's longer than 10 hours, I'll grab it. Otherwise, I'll just stick to Modern Warfare 1 and 2.

Oh, but if they change the cover of the game to something better, I'll get it anyways.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dakan45

Looks sorta like a Modern Warfare 2 on steroids.

If it's longer than 10 hours, I'll grab it. Otherwise, I'll just stick to Modern Warfare 1 and 2.

Oh, but if they change the cover of the game to something better, I'll get it anyways.

gashoe13
A non sandbox fps nowadays being more than 10 hours? No way.
Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Remmib

hahaha I'm sorry but no.

I like the CoD series a hell of a lot more than the Battlefield series simply because I like fast paced shooters with satisfying guns... something that the BF series doesn't offer.

If this game is supposed to be a substitute for CoD then it needs to have a similar pace something which DICE hasn't done and their recent slow sluggish BC2 isn't confidence inspiring either.

Oh and DICE's multiplayer shooters being leaps and bounds above everything else? Well that's just not true at all.

the_mitch28

CoD does indeed have satisfying guns, BF series never really did due to the crappy net code DICE always had.

I just hope this is a bit slower paced than the CoD games.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dakan45
I have to say i agree totally with the avoce user. If you make cod guns but less accurate at long range and add a slower paced gameplay than cod without cheap perks, it could become a great mp experiance without vehicles.
venjhammet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 venjhammet
Member since 2009 • 127 Posts

Looks like they finally made a modern combat game, bye to world war 2 setting

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dakan45

Looks like they finally made a modern combat game, bye to world war 2 setting

venjhammet
Amen to that, i was waiting for years till they drop the ww2 setting.