New Indie Game "Starforge" Is Looking REALLY Cool!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Evz0rz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Evz0rz
Member since 2006 • 4624 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBSYit49c8&feature=youtu.be

Pretty crazy that this is being developed by 2 people. It looks like a shooter that has a landscape editor similar to Minecraft. Only on a completely new level. Looks like you will be able to seamlessly travel from a planet to space as well. I really hope for the best for these guys. Seems like they have something really interesting in their hands :)

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

I don't like how it feels to play right now but with a lot of polish I guess it's going to be fun.

Lamb_Jalfrezi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Lamb_Jalfrezi
Member since 2002 • 178 Posts
That looks really imaginative and cool! Thanks.
Evz0rz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Evz0rz
Member since 2006 • 4624 Posts

I don't like how it feels to play right now but with a lot of polish I guess it's going to be fun.

Baranga
Yeah they have straight up told people that the build released to the public right now is really buggy. At least they are being honest.
QQabitmoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 QQabitmoar
Member since 2011 • 1892 Posts

Almost too good to be real. It will propably run like crap on release, have craptons of bugs, or something else. Way too ambitious a project for such a small team. But just think of the sheer amount of fun that can be had when you turn minecraft into an FPS with decent graphics. This is gonna be awsome.

gunmaster55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gunmaster55555
Member since 2009 • 712 Posts

Almost too good to be real. It will propably run like crap on release, have craptons of bugs, or something else. Way too ambitious a project for such a small team. But just think of the sheer amount of fun that can be had when you turn minecraft into an FPS with decent graphics. This is gonna be awsome.

QQabitmoar
Yeah I agree, this looks really fun at least with all the ideas and survival mode, really hope they can do the features they wanted but seems like it'll be awhile before survival mode is going and with multiplayer as well might be a year off or something (can only guess :P). I will be keeping my eye out as this looks like it would be a lot more fun then minecraft imo.
Falconoffury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Falconoffury
Member since 2003 • 1722 Posts

I'm shocked that 2 people managed to put this together. LOL at the spinning thing hitting the guy. Looks interesting.

laetusviator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 laetusviator
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Looks good, hope they actually see it through to a proper release.