NEW Hitman Absolution TRAILER

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Max_Payne2011 (67 posts) -

feast your eyes on this

#2 Posted by Lach0121 (10022 posts) -

OK, Now I am getting even more excited about this game.... Diana: "Agent 47"

yeah lol This one is gonna be wicket, Oh not to troll or anything, but could you imagine this on the WiiU (Theroetically speaking) the extra gadgets and stuff.

#3 Posted by doanm (4403 posts) -

i'm saying it again. You could say...

He totally hit that.

#4 Posted by -CheeseEater- (5258 posts) -
That was a brilliant trailer.
#5 Posted by DieselCat18 (2961 posts) -

Excellent trailer....I love the Hitman franchise !

*+

#6 Posted by JangoWuzHere (17730 posts) -

Why did 47 kill everyone? Ever since Blood Money, I always envisoned 47 as a person who would never kill anyone but the target he was seeking.

#7 Posted by sexygirl6t9 (237 posts) -
boring. I want gameplay footage.
#8 Posted by brandojones (3103 posts) -

Here are some screenshots here too:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117967

#9 Posted by ralph2190 (705 posts) -

Why did 47 kill everyone? Ever since Blood Money, I always envisoned 47 as a person who would never kill anyone but the target he was seeking.

JangoWuzHere

Not in my playthrough haha

But if you played... [spoiler] ...past the credits in Blood Money, you pretty much have to kill all witnesses before escaping the church. I guess he is being hunted in Absolution, so 47's just doing what he needs to do to survive. [/spoiler]

#10 Posted by PcGamingRig (7188 posts) -

hopefully there is more stealth a combat is just an optional way through the game. :)

i like the glass cutter, more gadgets please! :D

#11 Posted by Tresca_ (869 posts) -

As much as I like to see gameplay, these CG trailers are still quite impressive. That part with her hand against the shower door looked close to real.

Hope the game doesn't disappoint - really like the Hitman series.

#12 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

As much as I like to see gameplay, these CG trailers are still quite impressive. That part with her hand against the shower door looked close to real.

Hope the game doesn't disappoint - really like the Hitman series.

Tresca_

I agree.The faces on the guys looked great too. And the water coming out of the shower head

#13 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Here are some screenshots here too:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117967

brandojones

Speechless

#14 Posted by TruedUp (691 posts) -
Oh how I love me some Hitman. Cant wait for this. Played and own every single game, and this is looking like it will be more of the same, which is good! Diana should of been a fat chick though. For the lulz.
#15 Posted by mhofever (3960 posts) -

We're long overdue for a new Hitman game but even 47's got to take a break right? It's nice to see he's back and running again.

Those screens are incredible, very atmospheric.

#16 Posted by Evz0rz (4624 posts) -

Funny how a CG trailer was enough to make me reinstall blood money

#17 Posted by PcGamingRig (7188 posts) -

i have never played silent assassin or the first one, should i get it on steam?

i loved contracts & blood money.

#18 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

We're long overdue for a new Hitman game but even 47's got to take a break right? It's nice to see he's back and running again.

Those screens are incredible, very atmospheric.

mhofever
Agent 47 "never" takes a break. ;)
#19 Posted by Artekus (15700 posts) -
The video has been removed by the user.
#20 Posted by Tresca_ (869 posts) -

The video has been removed by the user.Artekus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU1Zkj2wNWk&feature=player_embedded

#21 Posted by Blackheart_RE (25 posts) -
The video has been removed by the user *facepalm*
#22 Posted by Evz0rz (4624 posts) -

Found some gameplaylooks a pretty actiony :?

#23 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -

Evz0rz
Seems more action, less stealth. You're probably right but we'll see I guess. :D
#24 Posted by Treflis (11895 posts) -
One of two things will happen next in that trailer. Either Diana and 47 finally acknowledge they have romantic feelings for eachother which results in a steamy love scene in the shower. Or Diana is found by police the day afterwards laying in the shower with a bullet hole going through her head. Judging by how 47 operates and behaves...Aww, I kinda liked Diana.
#25 Posted by Jacanuk (5863 posts) -
Gotta say ITS ABOUT FRAGING TIME :D I loved the other Hitman games and with how they failed with the Kane and Lynch games its good to see they are contiuning the hit game that made them what they are.
#26 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
[QUOTE="Elann2008"][QUOTE="Evz0rz"]

Seems more action, less stealth. You're probably right but we'll see I guess. :D

Yeah, it reminds me of Conviction SO much. It even has the warnings that you've been spotted (that look JUST like the ones in Conviction...) But i still have hope, and im willing to bet that that is an early mission. So maybe more disguises and stuff? To evade the police?
#27 Posted by Qixote (10813 posts) -

Story seems like it will be not be that original. All video games series always have a sequel where the main character is betrayed by the good guys from the previous games.

#28 Posted by DieselCat18 (2961 posts) -

i have never played silent assassin or the first one, should i get it on steam?

i loved contracts & blood money.

PcGamingRig

Yes, by all means....Silent Assassin was my favorite of the series, I think you'll really enjoy it.

*+

#29 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Elann2008"][QUOTE="Evz0rz"]

Yeah, it reminds me of Conviction SO much. It even has the warnings that you've been spotted (that look JUST like the ones in Conviction...) But i still have hope, and im willing to bet that that is an early mission. So maybe more disguises and stuff? To evade the police?

If it goes SC: Conviction route, I might have to say goodbye for a while to Hitman. I did not enjoy Conviction at all.