This topic is locked from further discussion.

ViSkY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ViSkY
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

hi

i was looking for a fun long lasting SP game with think you unlock or gain(for more fun)\

thx

mdcw9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 mdcw9
Member since 2005 • 158 Posts
hmmm... well theirs plenty of single player games to choose from, and plenty that i would recommend. But it really does depend on what you like. Give us all some ideas. i.e. Sport? Gore/horror? RPG? FPS? Difficulty?
ViSkY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ViSkY

hmmm... well theirs plenty of single player games to choose from, and plenty that i would recommend. But it really does depend on what you like. Give us all some ideas. i.e. Sport? Gore/horror? RPG? FPS? Difficulty?mdcw9

i would play any game....maybe fps/tps, rpg rts but the thing about rts i dont like when it takes to long to buy and where there any gajelien units...

mdcw9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 mdcw9
Member since 2005 • 158 Posts
Well... seeing as you like RPG games, there is one that springs to mind which will take you a day or two to complete. OBLIVION, it rules, and is an extremly good game. Also, if you prefer FPS, get Half Life 2, probably one of the most imersive games ive ever been on. Or if you're looking for an RTS.. Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, very cheap, but very fast paced. Trust me, you dont get board quickly with that one lol.
ViSkY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ViSkY

Well... seeing as you like RPG games, there is one that springs to mind which will take you a day or two to complete. OBLIVION, it rules, and is an extremly good game. Also, if you prefer FPS, get Half Life 2, probably one of the most imersive games ive ever been on. Or if you're looking for an RTS.. Warhammer 40k Dawn of War, very cheap, but very fast paced. Trust me, you dont get board quickly with that one lol.mdcw9

k thx ill check out Warhammer 40k Dawn of War...

ive played oblivion and hl2 already