Need help on the Mafia game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MainManOzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MainManOzz
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I need help on killing Sergio Morello, i cant find him in the Port, if any 1 got any ideas on where he might be, please can you tell me ... thanks
BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
That's where you have to use the parked trains to blow up an entrance. I really can't remember what handle you need to pull tho
scottishme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 scottishme
Member since 2006 • 157 Posts
he is in one of the warehouses... but beware he has a tommy gun so you can get killed really easily.. if this doesnt help go to www.gamefaqs.com
deadball14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deadball14
Member since 2005 • 59 Posts
just google and download the mafia walkthrough. u can download it from gamespot too. then u can take help from it. mafia is one of the games that i finished without using any cheats.its one of my all time favorite and probably the best pc game ever. can't wait for MAFIA2 to come out.
MainManOzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MainManOzz
Thanks...
gamerchris810

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 gamerchris810
Member since 2007 • 2372 Posts

I did it recently, you have to move the block on one of the carts to get it moving and make sure the levers are right, its the one right at the end. When you start go straight then right and there are two carts, the one in front is the one you need to move.

Good luck

Avatar image for JLSuperCollider
JLSuperCollider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 JLSuperCollider
What the deal with the guy who wants to go to the parking lot on the 4th or 5th mission?? I've driven him there a dozen times & there is no parking lot to be seen anywhere near the mark on the map, after which I drive around the same 1/2 block until time runs out, and then the guy has the balls to say; 'Such a big parking lot and you still couln't find it...' Has something been left out of my copy? I like difficult games, but feel like this one is lying to me.