Need help identifying a game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TareimGaml

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TareimGaml
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hi, just recently I started thinking about a game I used to play in the early 2000's (possibly late 90s) I would really love to play it again but I can't think of what its called and hoping someone here might know. unfortunately I don't have any pictures of it, I can only just describe it. It was a game where you built towers on islands that were floating in the sky to defeat an enemy, when towers get destroyed part of the land falls away in which the tower was built on. one of the towers was called a whirligig which launched a helicopter thing to go over to the enemies base and fire bolts (of electricity?) to destroy the enemy, also there were towers that could be placed near each other in a line and they would create a barrier to stop enemy bolts attacking your towers I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me find the name of this game, anything will help, if you know of some pictures or what its called.
agpickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 agpickle
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts

Sounds exactly like Greed Corps, but that is a newer game. You should look into that.

G-Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 G-Lord
Member since 2004 • 2141 Posts

That sounds a bit like Project Nomads. I never really played it, so I'm not too sure.

danb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 danb0
Member since 2004 • 445 Posts
100% certain this is Netstorm.
TareimGaml

Forum Posts

Wiki Points