Need help for MLB 2k11

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vozzyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vozzyy
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Ok it goes...Ive been trying with 2k sports with absolutely no help in getting a problem resolved. Thier site I cant even post on the forum and they dont know why so here I am. Ive got a problem getting my controller to work correctly in the game. I can move around the menu but in the drills example in hitting the batter will swing but in fielding drilsl the fielder wont even move. All the controller settings are correct. Im using a Microsoft 360 xbox wired controller like tell me to. My pc is brand new with a good video card(not sure the name right off my head)...I re-installed the game and now he wont even swing in drills. I dont know what else to do...any suggestions?
dr210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dr210
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

The xbox 360 controller is not compatible with pc version.get an logitech controller. ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-RUMBLEPAD-2-Vibration-Feedback-Gamepad-963325-/160548907039?pt=PCA_Joysticks_Game_Controllers&hash=item256175e81f. I got a question for you does 2k11 pc have online play?

paulc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 paulc420
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts

you have to reconfigure your buttons. You need a program like DS3 tool or PPjoy.

Warlord187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Warlord187
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I am having the same issue. I am not sure why you would have to reconfigure your buttons with a third party program since the buttons work fine when using the menu and changing options, but won't work when batting, pitching, or fielding. I have used the exact Logitech controller shown in the ebay link and I have used a Logitech XBOX 360 PC controller. Both have the same issues. The contoller works fine in GTA IV. This is the first time I have bought a 2KSports game and will probably be the last.

Koraboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Koraboros
Member since 2008 • 199 Posts

That's odd. I use a wired xBox 360 controller with all default settings, I never had to tweak anything to make it work.

Sometimes there's advanced settings in the menus, maybe see if one of those needs to be tweaked?