Need help backing up my TV Show DVDs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EskimosAreReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 EskimosAreReal
Member since 2007 • 496 Posts

Ok so I have some store-bought retail DVD sets of TV show seasons that I want to back up. I ripped and burned one disc like I normally do with DVD movies. It seemed fine until I got to the menu. I cannot move the cursor around the menu at all, thus I cannot even watch anything on the disc. This only happens with TV show DVDs, movie DVDs work just fine. How do I properly burn a TV show DVD??

yellonet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yellonet
Member since 2004 • 7768 Posts

Ok so I have some store-bought retail DVD sets of TV show seasons that I want to back up. I ripped and burned one disc like I normally do with DVD movies. It seemed fine until I got to the menu. I cannot move the cursor around the menu at all, thus I cannot even watch anything on the disc. This only happens with TV show DVDs, movie DVDs work just fine. How do I properly burn a TV show DVD??

EskimosAreReal

Try another DVD burning software, it could be some DRM showing its ugly face.

Diwashb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Diwashb
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts

EskimosAreReal
Just get a 3tb WD caviar green, dump it all in there.